This page has moved to a new address.

happy valentine's!

lime doodle: happy valentine's!

8 February 2013

happy valentine's!

I was so taken with Teri's inspiration card for this week's CASE Study challenge that I made another card! Working on the idea of a block focal point and this time using some of my favourite Simon Says Stamp valentine's products and this is what I came up with :)




Well the children break up for half term here today but I've still got one of my littlies (well not so little she's almost as tall as me now!) at home ill :( Hopefully the break will recharge all our batteries and banish the bugs :)

Supplies: Stamps - Simon Says Stamp talk bubbles 2; Inks - Hero Arts red royal, Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up cherry cobbler; Dies - Simon Says Stamp talk bubbles 2 s144, large hearts s143, holiday shapes s131

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 8 February 2013 at 10:01 , Blogger Beth said...

Wow I love this!

Beth xx

 
At 8 February 2013 at 12:51 , Blogger aaga said...

Looks so cool!
I hope your little one will feel better soon!

 
At 8 February 2013 at 13:03 , Blogger Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Awesome awesome *awesome* card Debby! This card is just perfect!!

 
At 8 February 2013 at 13:12 , Blogger Kristie Goulet said...

Amazing card! Love it!
Hope your little one feels better real soon.
Hugs

 
At 8 February 2013 at 13:16 , Blogger Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

what a sweet card love it!!!

 
At 8 February 2013 at 16:06 , Blogger SugarGem said...

So cute.

 
At 8 February 2013 at 22:47 , Blogger Lea L. said...

ADORE this! LOVE the convo bubbles, and how you've arranged them with the red hearts! Such a perfect pop of color!! ACK! I just LOVE this!!

 
At 8 February 2013 at 22:56 , Blogger Caryn said...

Oh em gee - I totally {heart} this Debby!! Those speech bubble dies have been in and out of my basket that many times - they're back in for sure now (evil siren)!

 
At 8 February 2013 at 23:03 , Blogger Jenny said...

I love that collection of speech bubbles, such a fun and different valentines card :0)
Fingers crossed this publishes.... I've been trying all day to leave a comment!!
Jenny x

 
At 9 February 2013 at 11:20 , Blogger Blue Daisy said...

Hi Debby.. testing comments... Love the card (as always!)

tx

 
At 9 February 2013 at 15:06 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Excellent - hope your "little" is soon on the mend :)

 
At 9 February 2013 at 16:19 , Blogger Barb Ghig said...

Stunning card...I love the speech bubbles and gorgeous color palette!

 
At 10 February 2013 at 12:56 , Blogger Driven to Ink said...

I completely love every single thing you make!

 
At 10 February 2013 at 18:09 , Blogger Glenda J said...

This is absolutely brilliant! Love everything about it!

 
At 10 February 2013 at 18:45 , Blogger Vickie Z said...

Absolutely adore both of your CASE cards!! Such creativity!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home