This page has moved to a new address.

Teacher's birdhouse

lime doodle: Teacher's birdhouse

24 August 2010

Teacher's birdhouse

I recently started making a few teacher Christmas things. I know, it's only August, but I find that I'm chasing my tail as Christmas approaches, so thought I'd make a start. I found the most adorable apple keyring on this etsy site. I packaged it up in a little birdhouse which is big enough that I can add a few more bits and pieces as I find them. All I need to do then is make a nice little tag to top it off.



Products used:
Card - PTI kraft, SU! chocolate chip, old olive and real red
Paper - SU! Christmas Jingle
Punch - SU! two step bird
Ribbon - SU! real red
Twine - PTI

Debby

3 Comments:

At 25 August 2010 at 17:18 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a fabulous bird house!
This looks fabulous!!! :)

 
At 26 November 2010 at 03:01 , Blogger Melanie said...

Hi there, I found you on the latest Inspired blog Challenge. This birdhouse is soooo adorable! I'm so jealous. It's almost December and I haven't started prepping teacher gifts yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 25 January 2012 at 22:28 , Blogger Lyn said...

Hi there, Debby!

Unfortunately, I found you too late for Christmas, but this little birdhouse is so adorable, I intend on doing a tiny bit of modifications, and giving it to our much loved, and devoted, 'schoolteacher daughter-in-law'. She sooo enjoys receiving unusual gifts, and giving them. So, this little birdhouse will be a perfect Valentine's Day gift from my husband & me. Thank you, Debby, for sharing, and making gift-giving a bit easier on those of us who have a difficult time finding such wonderful ideas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home