This page has moved to a new address.

A bit of bling

lime doodle: A bit of bling

27 September 2010

A bit of bling


I love the colours in the latest Embellish Magazine challenge and I'd had the idea of yellow trees in my mind for a little while so putting the two together and I came up with this card.




I used a tree stamp from the teeny trees set to use as a template for my trees. Then messy stitched them down. The challenge was also to use background stamping. I used the polka dots stamped in grey to ground the organza ribbon and the BIG bit of bling! Talking of which, this card also fits with the Crazy 4 Challenges to use bling and I'm hoping it also fits with Caardvarks clean & simple challenge.

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI polka dots basic II, through the trees, WMS teeny trees, vintage labels 4
Inks - Versafine onyx black, smoky gray
Card - Bazzill
Paper - Crate Paper brooke collection
Organza ribbon and big bling from stash
Papermania adhesive stones

Debby

14 Comments:

At 27 September 2010 at 10:17 , Blogger Ingrid Danvers said...

Simply gorgeous. Love your style.

 
At 27 September 2010 at 13:03 , Blogger Cristina said...

Adore this!

 
At 27 September 2010 at 14:58 , Blogger Keva said...

This is super cute, Debby! Love those trees and the polka dots look fabulous both on the trees and behind the ribbon. Organza is so sherr, and so your dots really make it stand out. Great card.

 
At 27 September 2010 at 16:06 , Blogger Kay D said...

This is adorable- love those trees!

 
At 27 September 2010 at 16:32 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby this is gorgeous! I love that ribbon! What a fun look! (Teeny trees is on its way to me now! Can't wait to play!)

 
At 27 September 2010 at 18:48 , Blogger Rhonda said...

Just perfect. Love this so much.

 
At 27 September 2010 at 19:37 , Blogger Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute design! Thanks for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge.

 
At 27 September 2010 at 20:02 , Blogger Mariana said...

This is so beautiful, I love it!!

 
At 27 September 2010 at 20:16 , Blogger Aimes said...

Super cute design, Debby! Just gotta love those trees :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 27 September 2010 at 23:20 , Blogger Taheerah said...

Oh, this is so elegant!! I just adore it!!

 
At 28 September 2010 at 05:48 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

You have got to STOP!!! These cards using this set are killing me (as Sue Ann on the PTI forum always says!) This set is on it's way to me soon hopefully and can CASE some of your fab designs with it!

 
At 28 September 2010 at 17:30 , Blogger Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuute card! Those lil' trees are darling!

 
At 29 September 2010 at 04:52 , Blogger In Love With Scrap said...

beautiful card... I like a lot! a big hugh from Mexico.

 
At 9 October 2010 at 07:12 , Blogger Charlene Austin said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Thanks for playing along with the Embellish challenge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home