This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday cupcake

lime doodle: Birthday cupcake

29 December 2010

Birthday cupcake


Ages ago I bought this stamp set from WMS for this cupcake and it's only now that I'm getting round to using it! I loved how Mona Pendleton created a chocolate cupcake with white icing here so CASEd that aspect of her lovely card. Keeping it simple, as i seem to do at the moment, I mounted the focal point onto some layered ribbon and a mat of chocolate spotty paper to tie in to the cupcake.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS frame it, PTI birthday basics
Inks - American Crafts brown sugar, Versafine vintage sepia, Versamark, SU! chocolate chip
White embossing powder
Card - SU! blushing bride
Ribbon - PTI sweet blush
Paper - PTI bitty dot basic
Dies - Spellbinders circles, lacey circles, PTI mat stack 1

8 Comments:

At 29 December 2010 at 23:46 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is darling Debby! I just love the white EP for the frosting!

 
At 30 December 2010 at 02:20 , Blogger Huguenot Girl said...

Debby, this is a truly gorgeous scrumptious card - so good I could eat that cupcake! Nicole x

 
At 30 December 2010 at 11:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card; love the embossing powder and the color combination.

 
At 30 December 2010 at 13:53 , Blogger Laurie said...

This is the sweetest card! I love all the white space! It makes that cupcake POP!! Love it!!

 
At 30 December 2010 at 22:11 , Blogger Keva said...

This is adorable. I love the icing especially - sweet!

 
At 31 December 2010 at 14:20 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I love how simple this is and of course who doesn't like pink and brown together?! Sorry I've been mia for a while on your blog....I've missed seeing your beauties! Happy New Year!
(off to see the rest of your blog that I've missed)

 
At 31 December 2010 at 20:43 , Blogger Aimes said...

Now I bought that WMS set for the leaf but haven't used it yet LOL! Love your use of that sweet cupcake - the icing looks delicious!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 8 January 2011 at 04:53 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

I adore this card! That cupcake looks scrumptious! I love that you kept this CAS and kept the focus on that main panel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home