This page has moved to a new address.

Something to share

lime doodle: Something to share

30 January 2011

Something to share

Hey, I'm back from my wonderful girls weekend away. We crafted all weekend - it was FABULOUS! I'm going to be quick this evening as I have some unpacking to do and some kiddies to hug but I just wanted to share one of the cards I made this weekend. This is for two challenges - the lovely colours of the latest colour throwdown and the layout from Mercy's card for the latest CASE study. Here's the inspiration:




And here is my card:





I went with a masculine theme, which is a bit unusual for me, but I'm always glad to have a boy card in my card box! I'm sorry the photos aren't great but I'm off to give those kiddos a hug!

Debby

7 Comments:

At 30 January 2011 at 20:19 , Blogger Jen W. said...

This card rocks! I love those trees standing in their little tufts of grass and the birds are the perfect touch!

 
At 30 January 2011 at 21:19 , Blogger Keva said...

I think it is TOTALLY awesome. I love every little bit of it! Glad you had fun on your girls weekend! :)

 
At 31 January 2011 at 01:59 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby...fabulous as always! I love how you cut the trees out! Just gorgeous!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 12:43 , Blogger Lindsay said...

What a great card Debbie! I looove the color of those tress!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 14:38 , Blogger Cristina said...

Oh, Debby! Your cards are so great. I don't know how you do it every single time.

 
At 1 February 2011 at 08:54 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful - clean, simple, fab!! Do like those trees!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 00:28 , Blogger Julie said...

Lovin these trees and little birds! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASE Study!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home