This page has moved to a new address.

Mojo? What mojo!

lime doodle: Mojo? What mojo!

23 July 2011

Mojo? What mojo!

OK my mojo has deserted me, along with the sun and any decent light to take photos! I had hoped to make a bunch of projects for the Papertrey stamp-a-faire challenges but after my last attempt my brain is all fuzzy and I just need to chill out with my other half for the rest of the evening! Here's my attempt at challenge #4.



A colour challenge using these colours.



For the life of my I couldn't make anything I liked. I tried to include more of the colours but I only got as far as colouring the bling with a copic marker - my attempt at including a lighter blue! Time to call it a day and see what everyone else has been up to.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Papertrey Ink botanical silhouettes, modern basics
Inks - Color box moss green, Versafine majestic blue
Copic marker - BG13
Card - Papertrey Ink enchanted evening

11 Comments:

At 23 July 2011 at 21:36 , Blogger Beverley said...

I don't know what your talking about?! Your mojo seems to be there to me! I love the simplicity of this card! FAB!

 
At 23 July 2011 at 21:51 , Blogger June K said...

Love your card. Your mojo is there as far as I see.

 
At 23 July 2011 at 23:18 , Blogger Joyce said...

Your no-Jo is better than my mo-Jo any day!

 
At 23 July 2011 at 23:30 , Blogger Ally said...

I think card is fabulous, personally. It's so simple but so beautiful, just the touches for a sophisticated card. Very nice! But I hope you enjoyed your evening, too. ;-)

 
At 24 July 2011 at 00:15 , Blogger Michelle said...

I love it. It is so CLEAN looking! Great colour combo, I'm loving the blues and greens.
Michelle.

 
At 24 July 2011 at 13:18 , Blogger Kara said...

so beautiful and simple!!

 
At 24 July 2011 at 19:17 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

Mojo magic! So pristine and perfect!

 
At 24 July 2011 at 21:46 , Blogger Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply and yet STUNNING!

 
At 25 July 2011 at 01:03 , Blogger dstandard said...

Oh I love your style - wish I could do simple- just SO hard for me!

 
At 25 July 2011 at 07:58 , Blogger Sue said...

Your lack of mojo certainly doesnt show in this CAS gem!! Loving all the white! :)

 
At 29 July 2011 at 13:22 , Blogger Laurie said...

CASimply perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home