This page has moved to a new address.

CASE study challenge #52

lime doodle: CASE study challenge #52

11 August 2011

CASE study challenge #52

Here at CASE study we are continuing our birthday celebrations by CASEing YOU! Week on week we see your fabulous contributions to our challenges and so today it is the Design Team's opportunity to CASE you! I chose to CASE Angeline Yong - a regular CASE study participant whose clean and simple style I just love. Here's the card of Angeline's I chose to CASE:


I particularly liked the colour combination Angeline used on this card - neutrals with a pop of red. I kept my CASE very close to the original and made a little gift card holder to give to someone who has just moved home.


I stamped the front of Papertrey Ink's seed packet die with a strip of polka dots. Then in keeping with Angeline's bird theme I stamped a tag with a little bird and birdhouse. The whole thing is tied up with some red bakers twine.


Thanks for calling by today. Please pop over and see who the rest of the Design Team have chosen to CASE. You never know, it could be you!

Chupa
Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Sue
Teneale

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Papertrey Ink tag its' 2, vintage labels, polka dot basics II, Waltzingmouse Stamps teeny trees
Inks - Colorbox cranberry, Versafine vintage sepia
Card - Papertrey Ink rustic white, Stampin' Up soft suede
Dies - Papertrey Ink seed packet, Spellbinders labels 1
Bakers twine

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 11 August 2011 at 11:46 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

Lovely work!

 
At 11 August 2011 at 20:33 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome take off the CASE card -- love your CAS style

 
At 11 August 2011 at 22:11 , Blogger Keva said...

Gorgeous, Debby!!

 
At 11 August 2011 at 22:13 , Blogger Clare said...

Fabulous CASE, love the pop of red and that sweet little bird!

 
At 12 August 2011 at 03:24 , Blogger Mad for Paper said...

Very cute. love that color combo.

TFS

Ang

 
At 12 August 2011 at 04:20 , Blogger me said...

WOW! Great case on my card Debby! Thanks for choosing my card!

Angeline

 
At 12 August 2011 at 19:47 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby this is so cute! I love these colors together...my favorite combo ever!

 
At 13 August 2011 at 03:19 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! I love your take on the orginal card-- great job!

 
At 16 August 2011 at 12:11 , Blogger Sue said...

Another beautiful tribute card Debby, lots of Angeline's gorgeous details with alot of your flair!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home