This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs

lime doodle: lil' inker designs

18 November 2011

lil' inker designs

Wohoo, finally my Lil' Inker Designs dies and stamps arrived and I had the chance to play with them! You would not believe how jealous I was of the other DT girls as their parcels arrived and mine didn't. However, I'm thankful that eventually I did get happy mail and was able to play with these beauties!

To start of with I'm going to show you my favourite project of the three I've put together. A simple little tag, but oh it makes me so happy. Clean, simple and a punch of colour - just up my street.

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs holly jolly sentiments, Papertrey Ink tiny treats valentimen, tiny treats birthday; Inks - Versamark, Versacolor pinecone; Card - Papertrey Ink vintage cream; Paper - Cosmo Cricket pixie-licious; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs holly jolly, Papertrey Ink mat stack 5; Punch - Stampin' Up word window; Brads - Stampin' Up in color

I die cut those beautiful large holly leaves out of some patterned paper. I love the pierced vein along the leaf, and added some chunky brads for berries. I added these to a die cut and stamped tag along with the "Deck the halls" sentiment - isn't that font gorgeous!


Now onto my next project - a card featuring the tree from LID holly jolly die set. 

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs holly jolly sentiments, Ink - Versamark; Card - Stampin' Up cherry cobler, soft suede, sahara sand, Papertrey Ink vintage cream; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs holly jolly die set, Papertrey Ink tage sale 3; Clear embossing powder; Button; Twine - Stampin' Up; Ribbon - Stampin' Up

I cut the tree out of two colours of card. I found that card rather than patterned paper really shows the pierced details of this lovely tree to its full effect. I mounted the tree with pop dots onto a cream tag and attached a yellow button with twine to top the tree. The twine gathered a length of striped ribbon which I notch cut at one end and cut with pinking shears at the other. Finally, I liked the subtle effect of the clear embossed sentiment on some sahara sand card. All of this was mounted onto a rich red card base with more pop dots.


For my final project today, but believe me you will be seeing plenty of these great dies and stamps in the weeks to come, I went with another clean, punchy card.

Supplies: Card - Stampin' Up sahara sand, cherry cobbler Papertrey Ink vintage cream; Paper - Cosmo Cricket pixie-licious; Twinery twine; Brads; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs jingle joy die set

I die cut the letters 'j' and 'y' out of a piece of cream card, leaving enough room for a holly wreath 'o'. The wreath is made of small holly leaves interspersed with patterned brads. A simple twine bow finishes it off.


 I hope you've enjoyed seeing these projects as much as I enjoyed making them! If you want to see more details of the products I've used today pop over to Lil' Inker Designs where the dies and stamps are available to purchase.

 


 



Labels:

19 Comments:

At 18 November 2011 at 08:35 , Blogger Suzie Q said...

HI,
I have been sitting here looking at your wonderful blog and gone through 2 cups of coffee you have made some fab cards and projects it has been such a pleasure browsing and am now a firm follower
have a lovely day
Suzie QX

 
At 18 November 2011 at 09:02 , Blogger Robin said...

All beautiful!! Worth the wait!!
Robin

 
At 18 November 2011 at 11:18 , Blogger Maureen Merritt said...

Love, LOVE your joy card! WOW!

 
At 18 November 2011 at 12:07 , Blogger Julia said...

These are gorgeous Debby, they are all stunning. I love your simple style, but they are so very effective. Can't wait to see what else you come up with x

 
At 18 November 2011 at 12:52 , Blogger shescrafty said...

Worth the wait! beautiful projects!

 
At 18 November 2011 at 13:44 , Blogger Mandy said...

Such stunning creations Debby!

xx

 
At 18 November 2011 at 14:13 , Blogger agdesigns said...

simply amazing! <3 <3 <3!!!

 
At 18 November 2011 at 14:23 , Blogger Cristina said...

Oh, Debby! You never disappoint. I love all of these, but that last one made my heart skip a beat!

 
At 18 November 2011 at 14:25 , Blogger Laura Pryor said...

Debby, I agree with your readers...these were worth the wait! Absolutely stunning! Clean and fresh but pack a punch!!! I think it was FAB to be able to feature these designs today! Thanks so much!
Laura

 
At 18 November 2011 at 16:02 , Blogger Sarah said...

Your projects are so stinkin' cute, Debby! I just love those little patterned brads you used as berries.

 
At 18 November 2011 at 17:47 , Blogger Angi Barrs said...

Love your tags. Do you know if these dies work with the Big Shot? :)

 
At 18 November 2011 at 21:15 , Blogger reeree62 said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Your work always is! :o)

 
At 18 November 2011 at 21:29 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Look at you ROCKING it out AGAIN! Love that tag!!

 
At 18 November 2011 at 23:02 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, these are fantastic! I absolutely love your joy card (those brads are too cute!).

 
At 19 November 2011 at 00:58 , Blogger Susan said...

Oh my goodness Debby - I just love all of your projects! Can't pick a favourite as there are parts of each that made me sigh! So glad your parcel finally arrived!

 
At 19 November 2011 at 14:42 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Debby, I am so glad to finally see your creations with these LID goodies! Aren't they fabulous?? I love your holly wreath in between the J and the Y. Sweet idea!

 
At 20 November 2011 at 16:40 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS Tag and cards. I just <3 them all!!! So pretty, your very talented, tfs them :-)

-Sam :-)

 
At 21 November 2011 at 04:17 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Debby, these are fabulous!! I LOVE the Joy card with the holly wreath! That is so cute!! And the tag is gorgeous!! Love them all! These projects were well worth waiting to see!

 
At 28 November 2011 at 21:10 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

Hooray for happy mail... finally! LOL I knew you'd come up with some incredible designs and you have! I love them all but my favourite is the last one. Totally wow! Your holiday brads are the cutest. Love them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home