This page has moved to a new address.

clean and simple day 7

lime doodle: clean and simple day 7

18 January 2012

clean and simple day 7

This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my Lil' Inker Designs new release blog hop card.

I'm playing catch up with this weeks Clean & Simple Card Making. This card is for day 7 (Tuesday) - plain white cards. I love white; to me it symbolises clean and crisp so it's no surprise that I use white card A LOT! In fact I used a white card base for many of my cards for the early part of this online course - day 1day 2, day 4 (owl card), day 5 and an almost totally white card for day 6. Today, I went cutesy with a new Paper Smooches set that popped through my letterbox recently.

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - Paper Smooches party posse; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up pumpkin pie, real red; Clear embossing powder; Twine; Markers

I created layers of white, offset the main panel and rounded the corner all to add interest without taking away from the colour popping off the white base.

That's me for today. My visitors have gone and the house looks like a bomb site, so I'd better get to it!

9 Comments:

At 18 January 2012 at 14:14 , Blogger Cristina said...

I think we should crown you the queen of white space. This is just another example why. Caaa-ute!

 
At 18 January 2012 at 15:48 , Blogger Jen Shults said...

This is just adorable! I love it!! I agree with you about the white... I don't think you can go wrong with white space on a CAS card. :)

 
At 18 January 2012 at 18:32 , Blogger April said...

This card POPS!! It is so CUTE and simple! I LOVE IT!!!

 
At 18 January 2012 at 22:50 , Blogger Judy1223 said...

I'm with you, Debbie, there is nothing cleaner than a white card! You do them so well, too! I love this cute little fella...great birthday card!

 
At 18 January 2012 at 23:14 , Blogger Gayatri said...

Very cute Dino :) You are the queen of white card and everytime it is a stunner, Debbie. Love all your white cards :)

 
At 18 January 2012 at 23:23 , Blogger Doris said...

Adorable card! I'm just thoroughly enjoying your whole blog!

 
At 19 January 2012 at 00:54 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, you do CAS and cutesy together so well! This card is so, so cute. :-)

 
At 19 January 2012 at 03:49 , Blogger Deb said...

You are the queen of CAS and white! The blue twine finishes it off so nicely!

 
At 23 January 2012 at 01:24 , Blogger Susan said...

What a cute card Debby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home