This page has moved to a new address.

tsg 151 teacher

lime doodle: tsg 151 teacher

9 April 2012

tsg 151 teacher

This week our challenge at There She Goes is brought to us by Corinna! She has challenged us to use ribbon on our card or project.

With my recent fixation on grey colour combinations, I had purchased this wide grey and cream striped ribbon. With this challenge in mind I dug through my patterned paper pads looking for something that suited. When I found the newsprint paper my mind turned to reading then on to reading glasses - oh lovely, another chance to use that fabulous glasses image from "When I grow up"!



Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes when I grow up, world's best; Ink - Versafine onyx black, smoky gray, Versacolor cement; Card - Papertrey Ink rustic white, Stampin' Up basic gray; Paper -  Studio Calico classic calico vol 2, My Mind's Eye follow your heart be happy; Ribbon - Stampin' Up basic gray; Die - Papertrey Ink fillable frame 7; Button - Papertrey Ink


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a project using ribbon, and then go to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (April 16th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

Well, that's me for today. Still short and sweet I'm afraid, but I'm hoping you are enjoying your Easter holidays/celebrations.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 9 April 2012 at 05:11 , Blogger Laurel said...

Wow! I love, love, love this!

 
At 9 April 2012 at 05:15 , Blogger Torico said...

Simply fabulous...

 
At 9 April 2012 at 05:27 , Blogger Wida said...

i luv "seeing" your card!!!

 
At 9 April 2012 at 05:51 , Blogger Cynthia said...

Wow, love your clean design!

 
At 9 April 2012 at 12:41 , Blogger Christina said...

This is fabulous, Debby! Love the combination of newsprint and the glasses, and the button and ribbon treatment are fantastic. Love it!

 
At 9 April 2012 at 15:57 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

I adore your card and your style!

 
At 9 April 2012 at 17:08 , Blogger Sonia said...

Hello!
Fabby creation hun!!... Love it!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

 
At 9 April 2012 at 20:06 , Blogger Melyssa said...

OMGoodness what a clever use of that stamp set and ribbon!! I love it.

 
At 10 April 2012 at 03:23 , Blogger Deb said...

Fabulous ribbon and card!!!

 
At 13 April 2012 at 20:11 , Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SO stunning, Debby! I just can't tell you how thrilled I was to see that you used my little ol' text paper. You an idol of mine in such a huge way! Thanks for all the inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home