This page has moved to a new address.

case study 106

lime doodle: case study 106

30 August 2012

case study 106

Good morning! And what better way to start the day than with a challenge from CASE Study :) This is our final week of anniversary celebrations and for this week the theme is to CASE ourselves! Straightforward you'd think but sometimes I find this the hardest! I decided to CASE this card I did a couple of weeks back. Staggered banners below a horizontal piece.

Here's my CASE:




Now I have a confession to make. While CASEing my card I remembered a stunning banner card by Shari for Hero Arts which influenced my banner sizes and placement. Having created that element of the card I then created the horizontal panel with a die cut banner stamped with the sentiment and some twine tied around to reinforce the horizon onto which I popped the cutest little wood veneer bird from Studio Calico.



I'm also popping this card over to Moxie Fab for their focal point challenge :)

Want to see more fun? Then click on the links to these lovely ladies:




  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline


  • Supplies: Stamps - Clear & Simple Stamps all occasions 1; Ink - Versafine smoky gray; Card - Stampin' Up confetti white, Papertrey Ink soft stone; Paper - My Mind's Eye the sweetest thing bluebell; Twine - The Twinery buttercream; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs flags & tags, Papertrey Ink love lives here


    Labels:

    13 Comments:

    At 30 August 2012 at 06:40 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Saw this card.. and I totally remember which card of yours you CASEd :D I'm on your blog too much! But I do love the new version more. The wood veneer bird is perfect!

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 08:24 , Blogger Sientje said...

    Love your card! Love the banners and the simplicity of the card. Your CAS cards are a great source of inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing.

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 11:09 , Blogger Lynn said...

    Love them both...you pick out the most gorgeous patterned papers to pair together and the touch of elements is fabulous!

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 11:53 , Blogger olenka said...

    Your cards are awesome! like them
    so much!

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 12:20 , Blogger Aileen said...

    Both your cards are stunning and I love that you managed to case your card but make it so different. x

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 12:42 , Blogger Colleen Dietrich said...

    I really like your card, Debby! I saw it in the lineup at CASE Study, and yours is my favorite. :)

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 12:54 , Blogger Aimes said...

    Eeek! That birdie is the cutest one EVER!!! Love your card (both of them of course!)
    I guess it's time for us to reverse our inky time now...it' work next week for me!
    Hugs!
    x

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 12:57 , Blogger selina.mcginn said...

    I love this card.

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 13:46 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

    This is so lovely! I love the way the little birdie is perched on the sentiment/twine. And it's a great case of your other card.

     
    At 30 August 2012 at 13:59 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

    wow gorgeous card...love all those banners and that added bird is perfect...love it..

     
    At 31 August 2012 at 01:59 , Blogger Vickie Z said...

    Ohhh...just wish I could CASe you again! Perfect use of the wood bird...I have some wood elements but, struggle on how to incorporate them...this is perfect!

     
    At 31 August 2012 at 15:12 , Blogger Amy Johnson said...

    I loved the first card you made, and I love this one too! Love that wooden bird!

     
    At 24 September 2012 at 02:00 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

    Hey Debby! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home