This page has moved to a new address.

tsg169 first day of school

lime doodle: tsg169 first day of school

13 August 2012

tsg169 first day of school

This week at There She Goes we are challenging you to make a card or project with a Back To School theme. I decided to make a little bag to fill with first day goodies - pencils, rubbers and perhaps a little something sweet :) I used the Believe In You stamp set on my tag and then created a simple bag out of a piece of bazzill cardstock.




Here's a close up of that cute little school :) It actually does show a resemblance to our local school!


That's me for today; have a great week :)

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes believe in you; Card - Bazzill; Markers; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink pure poppy; Die - Papertrey Ink tag sale 3

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 13 August 2012 at 21:40 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute!

 
At 13 August 2012 at 23:03 , Blogger Jackie said...

That is adorable and your coloring is perfect. I want to be able to color like you when I grow up :-)

 
At 14 August 2012 at 07:54 , Blogger aaga said...

Debbie, can you show or link please how you made that cool bag? I'd appreciate. :)

 
At 14 August 2012 at 10:35 , Blogger Aimes said...

Noooooooo, not back to school yet!!! LOL! ;P
Now I know I'm a grown up, but I would love one of these for *my* first day back at school too! Hee!
Hugs!
x

 
At 14 August 2012 at 14:25 , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

love the color combo and crisp look

 
At 14 August 2012 at 17:16 , Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

adorable ...love the red and green colour combo.

 
At 14 August 2012 at 19:45 , Blogger Susan said...

The colours you've used are so fresh and I just love this little old-fashioned school house image. Thanks for sharing your amazing talents Debby!

 
At 14 August 2012 at 19:55 , Blogger Debby said...

aaga, glad you like the bag - I will try and whip up a photo of how it was made :)

 
At 15 August 2012 at 02:20 , Blogger Pryn said...

Fabulous treat bag! Love the image!

 
At 17 August 2012 at 14:10 , Blogger aaga said...

Thank you for your effort, Debby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home