This page has moved to a new address.

css congratulations

lime doodle: css congratulations

13 November 2012

css congratulations

I love grey! A fellow blogger (you know it's you Wida!) once described my style as "grey ultra-crisp CAS"! It will come as no suprise then that I love the new card stock and ink from Clear and Simple Stamps - I Steel Got It. I'd describe it in terms of Copic colours as Warm Gray 5 LOL. I combined the new colour with some icy silver glitter card and some leaves stamped and heat embossed in white on to vellum. I thought these would be great for a winter wedding :)




Starting with the card I embossed an image from Leaflets onto vellum and white heat embossed before fussy cutting out. The sentiment is from All Occasions 1 (love the font) and I stamped it in the I Steel Got It ink which is a perfect match for the cardstock :) A strip of glitter card and a few glitter hearts finished it off.


For the tag I kept to the same basic layout with just a little less glitter card but tied up with some cute polka dot ribbon :)

 

Finally a little gift/favour box; I kept to the same supplies for a cohesive finish and cut the bottom of the box in glitter card and the top in I Steel Got It. I kept another vellum leaf in place with some more of the ribbon and just a single glitter heart on the side to finish.


There's lots going on at Clear & Simple Stamps today - pop by to find out more!

Supplies: Stamps - Clear & Simple Stamps leaflets, all occasions 1; Ink - Clear & Simple Stamps I steel got it, Memories unicorn; Card - Clear & Simple Stamps I steel got it, Stampin' Up silver glitter card, Neenah solar white, Papertrey Ink vellum; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink soft stone extra fine polka dot satin ribbon; Dies - Spellbinders square bracket edge box, Papertrey Ink tag sale 3, Simon Says Stamp holiday shapes;

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 13 November 2012 at 05:20 , Blogger Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Very cool... busy night on your blog, wow, inspiration overload.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 06:54 , Blogger Caroline said...

These are beautiful love the colours. Caroline xxx

 
At 13 November 2012 at 11:44 , Blogger Steph Zerbe said...

What a lovely ensemble! The steel gray and sliver glitter are stunning with white embossing!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 12:14 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

Very pretty. Love that 2 tone look.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 14:04 , Blogger Beate said...

Gorgeous projects, Debby! I need some glitter cardstock. :)
Hugs and smiles

 
At 13 November 2012 at 14:32 , Blogger Wida said...

I am so excited to comment! I always see a shade of gray in your cards, even when you don't literally use the color. Flawless, crisp, thats your work and i love everything you make. But when you do actually use gray? ANd glitter? And you mention me and my love of your work in the post? Well, I am in heaven!!!!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 18:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! This is absolutely stunning!!! Love that little heart on the leaves.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 20:15 , Blogger whoistracy said...

The glitter here is fabulous!!!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 21:43 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Grey and glitter- an AMAZING combo! Debby and her "grey ultra crisp CAS" strikes again! :)

 
At 13 November 2012 at 21:44 , Blogger Aimes said...

Be still my grey lovin' heart! Y'know when I get married I'll be Amy Gray (not quite the same spelling as the colour but you know this project would be soooooooo fitting for our special day *wink wink* LOL)
Hugs!
x

 
At 14 November 2012 at 02:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thanks.

 
At 14 November 2012 at 03:24 , Blogger Lori said...

So pretty! Love the gray with the sparkly silver.

 
At 14 November 2012 at 15:51 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Whoooee, so elegant :)

 
At 15 November 2012 at 09:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful projects Debby. The glitter and ribbon looked so adorable.
HairbowCenter.com

 
At 25 November 2012 at 20:57 , Blogger Julie said...

These are beautiful Debby. I've been busy reading your blog and pinning your beautiful creations today :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home