This page has moved to a new address.

tsg184 tag you're it!

lime doodle: tsg184 tag you're it!

4 December 2012

tsg184 tag you're it!

The challenge this week at There She Goes is 'Tag You're It!' - Wendy has challenged us to make a tag whether it be on a card or just the tag itself! Well I had this little guy from Penguin Pals still on my desk from when I made this card. So I though I'd make a tag to match :)




I die cut around the image with a Spellbinders circle die and then added the base from the snow globe set. I paper pieced part of the base and then mounted my snow globe onto a kraft tag with patterned paper covering the lower third :)

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes penguin pals, snow globe; Card - Neenah solar white; Paper - Echo Park this & that Christmas; Dies - There She Goes snow globe, Spellbinders circles; Copic markers; Ranger Distress Stickles rock candy; Ranger glossy accents

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4 December 2012 at 12:47 , Blogger Caroline said...

I love the tag the penguin is adorable. Caroline xxx

 
At 4 December 2012 at 12:49 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

Adorable. Love the paper, too.

 
At 5 December 2012 at 07:50 , Blogger Sudha said...

Pretty sweet creation. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

 
At 6 December 2012 at 01:53 , Blogger Marian said...

very cute. wonderful colors

-Marian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home