This page has moved to a new address.

diagnosis design

lime doodle: diagnosis design

3 January 2013

diagnosis design

Have you ever called by and stopped a moment with fellow blogger Wida? If not then you really should; she has taken us all by storm since she started blogging a year ago with her fresh ideas and wonderful spirit. She has introduced us to CARDIO, The Wida Way, Saturday Afternoons and my personal favourites CASADIA (a chain of card making CASEs) and just recently Diagnosis Design (a closer look at a designer). Wida's energy for life, card making and blogging is amazing and her generous nature shines as she highlights others work so freely. I am honoured that Wida asked me to be part of her Diagnosis Design feature, so if you fancy getting to know me a little better then pop by here and say hi to Wida while you are there!

12 Comments:

At 3 January 2013 at 11:11 , Blogger Michelle said...

Wida did a great job, Debby! And I loved learning even more about you. :-) I loved your photo and your commentary about it. ;-)

 
At 3 January 2013 at 12:53 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

Really loved reading about you Debby...I'm such a fun of your clean, crisp and fun designs!

 
At 3 January 2013 at 14:44 , Blogger Wida said...

did you ever notice that your links are in gray too ;) you are tops on my list Debby! thank you for doing this, it was my absolute pleasure to diagnose you and thank you for the shout out!

 
At 3 January 2013 at 17:10 , Blogger Marisa said...

Loved reading about you :) I love your work and it was fun to know about the person behind the scenes :)

 
At 3 January 2013 at 17:12 , Blogger LauraJane:) said...

I've pinned so many of your cards in the past year..I agree with Wida's diagnosis of you...LOVE your unique CAS style..

 
At 3 January 2013 at 19:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Just came back from Wida's blog. What fun that was. I loved learning a little more about you and your style. Now I'm an even bigger fan - if that's possible. ;)

 
At 3 January 2013 at 22:57 , Blogger jodpea said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I agree with everything she says about you! I remember being amazed when I first came here n realised u were in the UK n reading Wida's post about you, I felt rather proud, lol. Ur cards really r amazing, they are definitely an inspiration to me - but I really couldn't work in silence like you do!!

 
At 3 January 2013 at 22:58 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

That was fun! She did a great write up and seeing all the eye candy -- ye p well worth the stop over!

 
At 3 January 2013 at 23:50 , Blogger Taheerah said...

I loved reading Wida's post about you Debby, and I have to agree with everything she said! Fantastic work and a fantastic diagnosis!

 
At 4 January 2013 at 13:04 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

Brilliant diagnosis design feature on you, Debby! Wida is scarily thorough! I was determined not to get sucked into Pinterest, but your Clearly Besotted rose blew me away, and that was my first pin!

 
At 6 January 2013 at 16:33 , Blogger Aimes said...

What an in-depth interview! Loved learning a little more about my favourite stamper from Scotland - but not in a stalker way of course! :)
Hugs!
x

 
At 7 January 2013 at 06:33 , Blogger donna mikasa said...

Love Wida, loved her Diagnosis, and I especially love your work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home