This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 129

lime doodle: case study challenge 129

21 February 2013

case study challenge 129

Fabulous it's time for the next instalment from Teri for this week's CASE Study challenge! Feast your eyes :)


I am so in love with the use of diagonals at the moment! Those flowers are adorable too, oh and not forgetting the mix of fonts in the sentiment and I came up with this inspiration in miniature :)


A little tag that just makes me smile :) Three diagonal strips of card with a sliver of glitter card to dress it up a little and a cute flower from Clearly Besotted Stamps flower arrangement set paired with the newly released matching die (always makes me happy).


Here's the rest of the crew for more inspiration:


Guest Designer: Sylvia Blum
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes - me!
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) - The Boss
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted Stamps flower arrangement; Inks - Hero Arts cup o' joe, soft apricot; Card - Stampin' Up pink pirouette, soft suede, peach parfait, champagne glitter; Dies - Clearly Besotted Stamps flower arrangement, Papertrey Ink fillable frames 9; Twine - The Twinery blossom


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 21 February 2013 at 06:47 , Blogger Glenda J said...

Fabulous tag! Fresh and bright colours. Great new blog header too!

 
At 21 February 2013 at 09:59 , Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm smiling! Your tag is delightful :) xxx

 
At 21 February 2013 at 12:20 , Blogger Taheerah said...

Awesome tag Debby - I love your take on this!! Great colours, the strip of glitter is just *wow* and it is just all-round amazing!!

 
At 21 February 2013 at 19:16 , Blogger Leni said...

Hi Debby, love this tag! I am a fan of your work! Wish I could take some classes at your place :)

 
At 21 February 2013 at 19:21 , Blogger Leni said...

Hi Debby, I love this tag! I am a fan of your work! Wish I could take some classes at your place!

 
At 21 February 2013 at 20:37 , Blogger Kristie Goulet said...

I love your cute little tag! The flower and strip of glitter makes the tag!

 
At 22 February 2013 at 10:41 , Blogger Aimes said...

Awesome take on the CASE Study, Debby - so on trend with the gold! :D
Hugs!
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home