This page has moved to a new address.

Casing Keva

lime doodle: Casing Keva

27 April 2011

Casing Keva

Keva is a fabulous blogger who has been in my Google Reader for some time. For her recent blogaversary she set a challenge to case one of her cards and is very generously giving away a $25 gift certificate. I chose this lovely:


I liked the scallops set on to the kraft, with the floral element to the right and the sentiment taking centre stage. So this is what I came up with!


Set on to rustic white cardstock, the colours are more muted than I've been using recently. The bramble replaces Keva's flower and the strip of green and leaf at the bottom represent the ribbon. I went for a small square card simply because the image I was using was on the petite side!


Hop on over to Keva's blog and join in the fun!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - SU clearly for you, elegant thank you
Inks - SU old olive and ruby red markers
Card - PTI kraft, rustic white, SU real red, old olive
Dies - PTI scallop, spellbinders

7 Comments:

At 27 April 2011 at 14:28 , Blogger Keva said...

Debby! I'm so glad you played along. Thanks so much.

Ok, I love your card. The colors, the image, the sentiment popped up - it's just perfect!

 
At 27 April 2011 at 16:05 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Debby!

Love your take on this card, the colors are so pretty! I totally agree with Keva - it's perfect!

Hugs, Wendy

 
At 27 April 2011 at 16:07 , Blogger nancy said...

This card is stunning, Debby. It is so wonderfully understated, yet hits you over the head with how perfectly designed it is.

 
At 27 April 2011 at 18:51 , Blogger Linda Beeson said...

WOW! This has a simplicity that is stunning! LOVING how you used the label.

 
At 27 April 2011 at 23:55 , Blogger Cristina said...

Exquisite!

 
At 28 April 2011 at 00:04 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is lovely Debbie! Like Cristina said, Exquisite indeed!!

 
At 7 May 2011 at 16:40 , Blogger Lola G. said...

I love everything about this card -- the Rustic White cardstock makes such a difference! Wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home