This page has moved to a new address.

Busy, busy, busy

lime doodle: Busy, busy, busy

7 June 2011

Busy, busy, busy

It's certainly busy here with lots of children's parties up and coming - squeezed in before the end of term and everyone disappears on holiday. I thought I'd share some more of the tags and cards that I have been making in preparation. My daughter has a horse mad friend, so I have a few horsey gifts on order that I'm waiting to arrive. In the meantime here's the card and the tag for the gifts.


I do so love the Create a Critter cartridge from Cricut for children's cards. The critters are so cute and make a big impact. My kids love them.



I made this card the other day and now here is the matching tag on the gift wrapped present.


And the present and card together. Just got to get my son to write on the card when he comes home from school!


Two parties prepared for, one more to go!

Debby

Supplies:

Horse
Stamps - PTI fillable frames 1
Inks - SU early espresso
Card - SU early espresso, soft suede, crumb cake, blushing bride
Paper - SU, Craft Creations
Dies - PTI tag sale 3
Ribbon - SU pear pizzazz
Prisma glitter
SU twine
Cricut create a critter

Butterfly
Stamps - PTI big birthday wishes
Inks - PTI berry sorbet, Versacolor bamboo
Card - PTI sweet blush, berry sorbet, spring moss
Cricut creat a critter
Divine twine
Prisma glitter
Adhesive stones

13 Comments:

At 7 June 2011 at 14:04 , Blogger Houses Built of Cards said...

These are ADORABLE!!! LOVE the papers and colors you used - and how the tag matches the card!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
At 7 June 2011 at 14:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just love these cards and tags. These are just so darn cute!

 
At 7 June 2011 at 14:47 , Blogger Sue said...

hi - gorgeous card, and wonderful blog - I'd love to subscribe via Feedblitz/email but couldn't find a button for it - do you have one on your blog? many thanks, SUe

 
At 7 June 2011 at 14:52 , Blogger Keva said...

Wow. These are gorgeous! I've got to get that tag die. Really pretty cards and tags, Debby!

 
At 7 June 2011 at 14:57 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Sooo adorable! Love that cutie horse!

 
At 7 June 2011 at 21:16 , Blogger Aimes said...

Aww I'm a sucker for those googly eyes, Debby! :) I'm loving the way your paper piecing looks bright white on that final pic of your butterfly card (had to do a double take to work out how you got that effect!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 8 June 2011 at 01:20 , Blogger Christine Blain said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the sparkly bandana around the horse's neck; too cute.

 
At 8 June 2011 at 01:54 , Blogger Kristii said...

Oh my, sooooo very cute!!! I just love the little critters!!! Totally makes me smile!!!1

 
At 8 June 2011 at 05:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These cards are just too cute!!! And I <3 those matching tags, those are absolutely ADORABLE!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

 
At 8 June 2011 at 12:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very, very cute. Looks clean, simple but totally adorable. A keepsake.

 
At 8 June 2011 at 21:48 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby i am in awe of you everyday!! These projects are amazing!! Wow!

 
At 9 June 2011 at 05:32 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

I am so thrilled I found your blog! You do amazing creations. The card and matching tag is totally adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent~

 
At 29 June 2011 at 18:59 , Blogger HorseJumper12341 said...

So simple, but absolutely adorable! Such great ideas...and you happened to put two of my favorite critters on the same blog post! I'm definitely a big craft person myself. What a great way to use up old scrapbook paper!

http://gracetheearthwithgreen.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home