This page has moved to a new address.

Totally Hues # 7

lime doodle: Totally Hues # 7

1 June 2011

Totally Hues # 7



While I had my Cricut out for this card, I also put this totally blingy (is there such a word? if not there should be!) butterfly together using the colours from Totally Hues #7.



There are a lot of birthday parties coming up here and I don't think there are many little girls who can resist a pink sparkly butterfly!


Oh and the weather here is soooo dull and grey and I am having a terrible time trying to get photos. Where has summer disappeared to?

Debby

Supplies:
Stamps - PTI big birthday wishes
Inks - PTI berry sorbet, Versacolor bamboo
Card - PTI sweet blush, berry sorbet, spring moss
Cricut creat a critter
Divine twine
Prisma glitter
Adhesive stones

9 Comments:

At 1 June 2011 at 21:15 , Blogger Cristina said...

Soooo cute! The bling was a great addition, too. How you determine placement for those little gemstones? And your baker's twine is a lovely touch, too. Love the whole thing!

 
At 1 June 2011 at 21:27 , Blogger Kara said...

so cute and girly!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 03:13 , Blogger Heather P. said...

Oh my word, I love, love, LOVE this card!!!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 05:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, your pushing me closer to getting this one. Very cute!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 07:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Blingy' is definitely a real word... especially in the 'papercrafty' world! Your butterfly is awesome in it's blingyness, Love it!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 23:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

gorgeous card, so pretty!!

 
At 3 June 2011 at 00:04 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Pure CUTENESS Debbie! I LOVE it!! You always make me want to WHIP out my cricut and get creative.. um or shop for new cartridges on ebay! LOL! think hubby prefers me to create with what I have! HA! LOVE that butterfly!!!

 
At 3 June 2011 at 01:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely <3 this card!!! -Sam :-)

 
At 5 June 2011 at 15:22 , Blogger Laurie said...

Oh my this is totally adorable! I love your butterfly! I really need to use my cricut more often! Thanks fir the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home