This page has moved to a new address.

Back again!

lime doodle: Back again!

23 July 2011

Back again!

Phew that was quick! You don't see me here in ages and now you can't get rid of me! Well, this is my card for PTI stamp-a-faire challenge #1. The brief for this challenge was "Create a project featuring patterned strips that are created with some of your favorite decorative elements." Well one of my go to background stamps is Polka Dot Basics II. I stamped one of the smallest dot stamps on to a rainbow of card colours with coordinating inks and then die cut them using the jar label die. Using just part of the die cuts I created a rainbow border for the little bird from tiny treats birthday to sit.


Isn't that little bird the cutest. I think he's my favourite from the set (but don't tell the other guys!).


This card also fits with the latest challenge over on the Color Throwdown blog.

Well I'm off to see what the third PTI stamp-a-faire challenge is! However, being in the UK we are heading for tea time and bedtime so MY time may be limited!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Papertrey Ink polka dot basics II, tiny treats birthday, life
Inks - Papertrey Ink orange zest, Colorbox cranberry, moss green, Versacolor canary, lagoon blue, grape, Versafine onyx black
Card - Papertrey Ink pure poppy, orange zest, harvest gold, simply chartreuse, blueberry sky, true black, Stampin' Up elegant eggplant
Die - Papertrey Ink jar label

15 Comments:

At 23 July 2011 at 17:28 , Blogger Teresa said...

So cute and simple and clean! Love it.

 
At 23 July 2011 at 17:30 , Blogger Ohhh Snap said...

Love the simplicity of it, simply gorgeous :D

 
At 23 July 2011 at 17:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...this is so cute!!! Love it...:)

 
At 23 July 2011 at 18:36 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Ohh I love this! That rainbow scallop strip is fantastic!!

 
At 23 July 2011 at 18:42 , Blogger Kara said...

so cute!! love this!

 
At 23 July 2011 at 19:07 , Blogger Gabby said...

Darling clean and simple challenge card. How clever to use the jar label die (which I love) to create your border. Lovely! Gabby from the U.S. :)

 
At 23 July 2011 at 21:13 , Blogger Lins said...

Hi Debby,

what an amazing cards you make! They are so stylish. This card is so vivid with all those different colors. Super!

Have a nice weekend,

Lins ;)

 
At 23 July 2011 at 23:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

love it so much!

 
At 24 July 2011 at 00:18 , Blogger Michelle said...

Super, super, awesome card! I love this lots. It's perfect.
Michelle.

 
At 24 July 2011 at 04:33 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Gosh, I know you said you lost your mojo with these challenges today but this card is absolutely awesome!!! So CAS....I just can't stand it! LOL

 
At 24 July 2011 at 19:01 , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh...that little bird is so sweet and I love your border!

 
At 24 July 2011 at 21:13 , Blogger Mad for Paper said...

Love, love this. Just brilliant.
TFS
Ang

 
At 25 July 2011 at 04:49 , Blogger Wanda Cullen said...

I so admire those of you who can rock the CAS cards! This is so adorable and that little image is just too cute!

 
At 26 July 2011 at 00:36 , Blogger Kristin Eberline said...

I love the simplicity...beautiful!

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!!

 
At 4 August 2011 at 21:46 , Blogger Joyce said...

I love this card so much. I just posted a CASE of it on my new blog. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home