This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs bonus goodies

lime doodle: lil' inker designs bonus goodies

3 February 2012

lil' inker designs bonus goodies

Today we take another look at the new bonus goodies Lil' Inker Designs released at the end of last month. Hopefully you've arrived here from Laura's blog and if not why not pop over there next. So let's get to it and look at Hamster Cupid;


Cutie or what?! I decided to paper piece the main image and then use my copics to shade the paper and add my red accents. Oh and I am just loving all the fonts that Laura is choosing!

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - hamster cupid; Inks Memento tuxedo black; Card - Stampin' Up real red; Dies - Papertrey Ink mat stack 5; Paper - Basic Grey basics kraft paper pad; Markers; Stickles star dust glitter glue; Embossing folder - Lifestyle Crafts dainty

I added a touch of glitter to his wings although please note that Stickles glitter glue and copics are not a good mix LOL!


Now it's time to pop by the lovely Jen!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 3 February 2012 at 05:18 , Blogger Marisa said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love it :)

 
At 3 February 2012 at 14:53 , Blogger Trisha said...

Such a sweet card, Debby. It has me really smiling. Love this image. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

 
At 3 February 2012 at 17:55 , Blogger Marybeth said...

Way too cute, love this little guy and your card!

 
At 3 February 2012 at 18:27 , Blogger Sarah said...

Adorable! Love the subtle patterned paper you used for our little hamster. And I can't tell you how many cards I've ruined by forgetting what happens when you put Stickles over Copics.

 
At 4 February 2012 at 02:35 , Blogger Laura Pryor said...

Wow! Simply spectacular!

 
At 4 February 2012 at 04:48 , Blogger dstandard said...

This is precious - what embossing folder is that? I think I need it!

 
At 4 February 2012 at 18:37 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Debbie, the folder is a new to me one called Dainty by lifestyle crafts. It comes with two folders the one you see above and a circles one too which I've yet to use but looks equally great :)

 
At 4 February 2012 at 23:33 , Blogger Kathy Martin said...

Adorable kitty cupid! Love the way you made text on him! :)

 
At 6 February 2012 at 23:04 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Debby....I must know what embossing folder this is! I love it! Great idea to paper piece him with that tiny text paper! Lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home