This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 85

lime doodle: case study challenge 85

5 April 2012

case study challenge 85

Oh the start of a new month at CASE study means a new muse and this month we have none other than ........... Laurie Schmidlin! Wow! And double wow here's this weeks card to CASE!


My eye was immediately drawn to the lovely yellow heart embellishment set off against the dark of the typewriter, so I went with that, CASified it and came up with this.



Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts my type, Stampin' Up four frames; Ink - Versafine smoky gray; Card - Papertrey Ink smokey shadow; Paper - My Mind's Eye follow your heart be amazing; Embossing folder - Lifestyle crafts dainty; Punch - Stampin' Up; Twine - Stampin' Up; Button - Papertrey Ink; Die - Quickutz heart

I used part of a Hero Arts sentiment for the "hello" from their My Type set to tie in with Laurie's typewriter font. Everything was set off against a dark grey embossed background.



Short and sweet this week as we are in the thick of Easter holidays with lots of plans and lovely things to do :)

Pop by these fabulous girls for more inspiration:


Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
ClareBuswell
Debby Hughes - me!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
Jean Martin

Julie Lacey - taking a break
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams

Teresa Kline

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 5 April 2012 at 05:20 , Blogger Cristina said...

Perfect CASE. My god, this is stunning. And now I feel the need to buy some new embossing folders! Love the look.

 
At 5 April 2012 at 05:33 , Blogger Wida said...

I have seen you use this folder with the apple card a while back and I wanted it then!!! You always amaze me with your selection of color, shapes, and elements. I mean, look at the shape of that heart...perfection. i love your work!!!!

 
At 5 April 2012 at 11:27 , Blogger Lynn said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous. That embossing folder is unbelievably beautiful!

 
At 5 April 2012 at 16:00 , Blogger Aimes said...

CAS-ified to perfection, Debby! :)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 5 April 2012 at 16:16 , Blogger Marisa said...

Loooove that EF you used and love your card :) Great colour combo.

 
At 5 April 2012 at 20:44 , Blogger danni reid. said...

love, love this!

 
At 6 April 2012 at 03:48 , Blogger LeAnne said...

I LOVE this! That EF is beautiful...everybody must like it because it's not in stock anywhere! You've done a great job with the case!

 
At 11 April 2012 at 06:44 , Blogger S.R Style said...

beautiful card!

 
At 16 April 2012 at 03:38 , Blogger Winnie said...

Such a lovely card. The yellow heart with the black embossed background is striking. Looking forward to seeing what you create in class!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home