This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 35

lime doodle: for your inspiration 35

2 August 2012

for your inspiration 35

This is my second post today. Please scroll down to see my blog hop card celebrating CASE study's 2nd anniversary :)

This is the amazing photo from For Your Inspiration this week! 


Unfortunately my time constraints have meant that I just haven't had the opportunity to make a card this time :( I love the kids being home over the summer holidays but the family vacation and time away visiting family wreck havoc on my crafty time. We seem to have a whirlwind of washing, packing, away, unpacking, washing, packing, away ....... and repeat! We are home based for the rest of the holidays now though. Phew! Although visitors arrive at the end of the week LOL.

I hope you have time to make a card for this inspiration photo as it is stunning :) Here's the rest of the crew:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home