This page has moved to a new address.

clearly besotted stamps day 3

lime doodle: clearly besotted stamps day 3

6 October 2012

clearly besotted stamps day 3

Flying in with a quick post to share a beautiful image from Clearly Besotted Stamps' twinkle toes set.




As soon as I saw this image I thought glitter! Perfect for a little girl, or one not so little - my niece danced until she went to University :) I stamped the image in Versacolor seashell then used Stamp 'n' Bond to adhere the glitter.

As always glitter is hard to capture and here's a close up so that perhaps you can imagine the wonderful sparkle.


I'm going to link this up in the World Card Making Day gallery in the birthday category.

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 6 October 2012 at 14:22 , Blogger Brandi said...

This is beautiful! Absolutely stunning!

 
At 6 October 2012 at 14:30 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful color palette! Love the glitter. :)

 
At 6 October 2012 at 14:53 , Blogger Mandy said...

Stunning card Debby!

xx

 
At 6 October 2012 at 15:30 , Blogger ~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab, love it

Happy World Card Making day

Ali x

 
At 6 October 2012 at 16:15 , Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm shaking my head at this moment because I don't know how you do it!! Sensational :) I'm going to admit something....*whispers*....I've struggled with this set (lol) but now I'm reaching for it & breaking out the glitter! x

 
At 6 October 2012 at 18:25 , Blogger Pamela said...

Beautiful! Really want this set now since I used to be a dancer too :)

 
At 6 October 2012 at 19:14 , Blogger Alicia said...

Gorgeous card. gorgeous. Happy World Card Making Day to you! :)

 
At 6 October 2012 at 19:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love the glitter, I am sure it looks amazing up close :)

 
At 7 October 2012 at 13:04 , Blogger Michelle Short said...

Absoloutely stunning Debby! Gorgeous! x

 
At 7 October 2012 at 15:04 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

....sharp inake of breath :) Beautiful, Debby!

 
At 7 October 2012 at 21:07 , Blogger Tracey said...

Beautiful!!

 
At 7 October 2012 at 21:41 , Blogger Aimes said...

Well you're braver than me, Debby! I always love to see glitter but fear using the stuff (it gets EVERYWHERE!) However, you may have just persuaded me to crack some open after seeing this stunning card!
Hugs!
x

 
At 4 March 2013 at 21:23 , Blogger lil-paper-pixie said...

Stunning card

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home