This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 119

lime doodle: case study challenge 119

29 November 2012

case study challenge 119

Oh my word, we are truly flying through November and I can't believe this is the last week of CASE Study challenges with Angeline as our muse! We have a really original card from Angeline this week - just look at this fab lolly pop!


Although I added a touch of twine to my card as a nod to Angeline's, there was no way I could make twine behave itself to such an extent! Instead I used the card elements as a sketch of sorts - embossing in lower third, focal point left of centre with sentiment stamped to side. Here's my card:




The little rudolph there is from Clearly Besotted Stamps' Merry Little Christmas set which is quite appropriate as CBS are our sponsor this week :)

Stop by the rest of the crew for more inspiration:



  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Jeanne Jachna
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline
  • and our guest for November Maureen Merritt
  • and our muse for November Angeline Yong

  • Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted Stamps merry little christmas, signature christmas; Inks - Versafine smoky gray; Paper - Echo Park winter wishes; Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug (an old folder I think may be called snowflake dots); Twine - The Twinery maraschino; Dies - Simon Says Stamp faceted snowflake; Ranger glossy accents; Markers; Stampin' Up rhinestones

    Labels: ,

    7 Comments:

    At 29 November 2012 at 06:05 , Blogger Desire Fourie said...

    Just beautifully crafted. Love all the little finishing touches. Great case as well. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

     
    At 29 November 2012 at 06:55 , Blogger Caroline said...

    This is gorgeous I love the reindeer and the layout is simply stunning. Caroline xxx

     
    At 29 November 2012 at 09:57 , Blogger aaga said...

    So cute and beautiful at the same time.
    Oh, and I watched your first ever video yesterday at OCC and I now wish you'd make more of them!
    (Besides I love your accent but that's just a weird linguist thing I have for adorable accents. LOL)

     
    At 29 November 2012 at 12:43 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

    I just love that sweet card. The snowdrifts combined with that adorable reindeer are incredible together.

     
    At 29 November 2012 at 17:37 , Blogger Beate said...

    I love your take on Angeline's card. Your card is beautiful. Love the scene you created, the subtle colors you chose for the background and that adorable deer!
    Hugs and smiles

     
    At 29 November 2012 at 20:34 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

    Ah-dore!!! The movement on your card is ridiculous!!

     
    At 30 November 2012 at 01:37 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

    Beautiful, the little deer is adorable :)

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home