This page has moved to a new address.

tsg stampbook saturday

lime doodle: tsg stampbook saturday

10 November 2012

tsg stampbook saturday

I'm over at the There She Goes blog again today with my attempt at scrapbooking! Here's a quick look:




Pop by TSG for more info.

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes oh snap! Ink - Versafine onyx black; Card - Bazzill; Paper - Lily Bee Design autumn spice; Sn@p your life; Dies - Sizzix santa's workshop; Letters - Basic Grey micro-chip stickers beckham

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10 November 2012 at 05:04 , Blogger Julie Ranae said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout! I don't do many myself and am always inspired when I see stamping used.

 
At 10 November 2012 at 07:11 , Blogger Caroline said...

It's beautiful love the layout. Caroline xxx

 
At 10 November 2012 at 14:31 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

You may not be a scrap-booker, but your style transfers beautifully. The focus remains on the photo, and you've included the where and when. This may have been un-intended, but the button, letters C & O and the camera lens all reinforce the disc of the sun in the photo. Very cool!

 
At 11 November 2012 at 19:44 , Blogger lynda said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! The photo is fabulous & the layout is so uncluttered that it highlights the photo beautifully!

 
At 11 November 2012 at 22:00 , Blogger Tacha said...

really nice !!! I love this !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home