This page has moved to a new address.

I'm here for you

lime doodle: I'm here for you

2 January 2013

I'm here for you

I'm sorry I haven't been around much over Christmas and the New Year. We had a quiet family Christmas and I enjoyed taking a little break. Then we travelled to see my sister who underwent pretty major surgery on New Year's Eve. She starts 2013 with a tough time ahead but hopefully this surgery leaves her on the road to recovery.

I made today's card for my sister. CAS-ual Friday Stamps calm and gentle set was just perfect for what I wanted to say.




Supplies: Stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps calm and gentle; Inks - Hero Arts cup o' joe, Martha Stewart pink carnation, hibiscus; Card - Papertrey Ink soft stone, rustic white, Stampin' Up silver glitter card; Paper - My Mind's Eye indie chic ginger; Dies - Simon Says Stamp holiday shapes; Stampin' Up adhesive pearls; My Mind's Eye enamel dots ST1055


Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At 2 January 2013 at 05:01 , Blogger Glenda J said...

This is beautiful Debby. I'm sure your sister loved it. I hope she recovers quickly. All the best to you and your family for 2013.

 
At 2 January 2013 at 09:58 , Blogger aaga said...

Really soft and calm-
I hope your sister recovers quickly.

 
At 2 January 2013 at 10:10 , Blogger Lynn said...

I'll keep your sister in my prayers for a quick recovery Debby. Beautiful card with her with the sweet little hearts.

 
At 2 January 2013 at 11:00 , Blogger Caryn said...

Very pretty Debby, I hope your sister makes a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
Caryn x

 
At 2 January 2013 at 12:14 , Blogger Taheerah said...

A beautiful card, perfect way to support your sister. I hope she recovers quickly and fully. Hugs.

 
At 2 January 2013 at 12:57 , Blogger Mandy said...

This is so beautiful Debby, I hope your sister recovers well.

xx

 
At 2 January 2013 at 15:35 , Blogger Gerdine said...

Gorgeous!

 
At 2 January 2013 at 20:52 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

Lovely meaningful card, Debby. Hope your sister recovers well.

 
At 2 January 2013 at 22:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you have used these sweet papers and those enamel dots are now added to my 'have to have' list!

 
At 3 January 2013 at 02:00 , Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

Your sisterly love is completely conveyed in this card...beautiful!

 
At 3 January 2013 at 05:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweet, serene card. I love the soft colors and your beautiful sentiment.

 
At 3 January 2013 at 05:48 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

Still over the moon with this card (saw it on the CAS-ual Friday's blog) ... it is "calm and gentle" perfection! Best wishes for your sister's recovery, and Happy New Year to you, Debby!

 
At 3 January 2013 at 19:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Debby, this is absolutely beautiful. I hope it brings the serenity it conveys to your sister. Best wishes for her on the road ahead and for a wonderful 2013.

 
At 3 January 2013 at 23:45 , Blogger Carol L said...

Your card is so pretty and hopefully will bring comfort to your sister as she recovers from surgery. Sending get-well hugs to you and your sister for a complete and speedy recovery in the new year!

 
At 4 January 2013 at 00:09 , Blogger dstandard said...

Fabulous card Debby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home