This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 134

lime doodle: case study challenge 134

28 March 2013

case study challenge 134

Oh I am having such fun with the CASE Study challenges this month with Julie Ebersole as our muse! Let's get straight to it with my card for this week:



Here's the fabulous inspiration from Julie which inspired this card:

 photo CSC134_zpscbd2f7c1.jpg

It was those blue stems that caught my eye and reminded me of Memory Box's chloe stem die cut. Then I spotted those polka dots at the bottom and thought they'd be great translated into the super cool grid border die cut from Simon Says Stamp. So Julie's all stamped card turned into my almost all die cut card LOL; the only stamping was my sentiment with the lovely font from Simon Says Stamp's furry cat & box set.

One of the best bits of my Thursday is seeing what everyone else has made from the same inspiration:

Guest Designer: Brandi from Yankee Belle Stamper
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes - me!
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) - The Boss
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut


I hope you will join us this week :)

Supplies: Stamps - Simon Says Stamp furry cat & box; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up glitter card; Dies - Simon Says Stamp grid border s154, Memory Box chloe stem; sequins

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At 28 March 2013 at 04:35 , Blogger Maureen said...

I saw this in the gallery and just feel head over heels in love! You always come up with the most unique designs. This is just perfection! And the only card I love with sequins :)

 
At 28 March 2013 at 06:43 , Blogger Kathy Mc said...

Simply stunning, Debby!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 09:10 , Blogger scrapkat said...

Oh I love your card! :D

 
At 28 March 2013 at 09:26 , Blogger maria f. said...

Chloe really lends herself to sequins and glitter, doesn't she? I love that grid die.

 
At 28 March 2013 at 12:20 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

WOW! This is such a wonderful take on Julie's card. LOVE it!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 12:54 , Blogger ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What a great design.. i LOVE the gold! And that diecut? I HAVE to get it!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 13:20 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

This is gorgeous! I love the glitter flowers and the sequins, perfection!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 16:47 , Blogger Darnell said...

Pinned platinum perfection, Debby!!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 17:35 , Blogger Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Debby! I love the glitter bloom and sequins with your amazing design...so pretty!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 17:53 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

Love the glitter and sequins!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 18:16 , Blogger Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! I just LOVE this! Pinning to CASE later!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 18:42 , Blogger Nadège said...

Debby, this is gorgeous!!! The glitter is fantastic with that die cut!

 
At 28 March 2013 at 19:36 , Blogger Caryn said...

Another absolute beauty Debby. I love that stem die - very pretty with the glitter xxx

 
At 28 March 2013 at 22:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally Stunning card and I LOVE the glittered Die cut! need to try that! :)
and I am SOOOooooOOOOoo happy I can pay you a visit and actually leave you a comment too! yay!

have an AWESOME weekend xx

 
At 28 March 2013 at 23:04 , Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Love the sparkle and the die-cut strip.

 
At 29 March 2013 at 00:24 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Woweee, Debby - this is extraordinarily beautiful :)

 
At 29 March 2013 at 12:35 , Blogger Taheerah said...

This card is so so *so* beautiful. I love *everything* about it - the stems, the glitter, the sequins (where did you get these ones?), the grid border... love!! Stamps, no stamps; dies, no dies... honestly, anything you create is beautiful. You could probably just scribble on a napkin with a Crayola crayon and it would look like a masterpiece!! I wish I could create like you!!

 
At 31 March 2013 at 09:45 , Blogger Debby said...

Wow glad you like it Taheerah. The sequins were a recent raid on eBay as my old stash was running low. Just put cup sequins into the search and there were lots on there :)

 
At 1 April 2013 at 05:29 , Blogger Wida said...

swoon, serious swoonage here! and I pinned it happily too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home