This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday trigger and a passion for papertrey

lime doodle: Tuesday trigger and a passion for papertrey

31 August 2010

Tuesday trigger and a passion for papertrey

Isn't this picture for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab great!



As I looked at the picture I could just imagine myself there with the windows wide open to the sea breezes on a lovely summers day. I love how the bright colours just pop right off the white, so went with that for my card.



I used the lovely everyday button bits stamp set from PTI to create my focal point. Wouldn't it be great to be floating in one of those balloons on the sea breeze.

I am also going to pop this card into the latest passion for papertrey challenge to use polka dots. Love PTI and who doesn't adore polka dots!

Products used:

Spellbinders label 1 and circles dies
Card - PTI raspberry fizz, hawaiian shores, harvest gold
Ink - PTI smokey shadow
Paper - PTI bitty dots basic 2008 and 2009
Ribbon - PTI harvest gold
Papermania adhesive stones

Debby

8 Comments:

At 31 August 2010 at 12:13 , Blogger Aimes said...

Way to rock that trigger challenge, Debby and way to rock our polka dot one too!!! Love the layout of this card and your clever use of dotty DP! I've just got this set - you've inspired me to ink it up!
Thanks so much for joining us again on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 31 August 2010 at 14:04 , Blogger Karen M said...

Love it, Debby! Nice touch using matching circles instead of the usual buttons.

 
At 31 August 2010 at 19:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! That color combo is yummy!

 
At 1 September 2010 at 07:24 , Blogger Jess said...

I love this! The layered labels are fantastic, and I love the colours you've used.

 
At 1 September 2010 at 23:25 , Blogger Cristina said...

This is STUNNING. Great job with those colors.

 
At 3 September 2010 at 15:16 , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow!! great card I love the colours and shapes you have chosen.
Michelle x

 
At 6 September 2010 at 17:32 , Blogger Susan R. Opel said...

Hey Debby! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

 
At 23 October 2010 at 13:02 , Blogger June K said...

Really great use of the Labels 1 dies. Such a cute card.

**June**

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home