This page has moved to a new address.

Love you

lime doodle: Love you

30 September 2010

Love you

Of course I love you guys, but I was thinking of my husband for this card! The colours for this weeks Curtain Call challenge are right up my street and this card came together so easily. My husband likes simple straightforward cards and I think today's card has that but it still has a bit of interest to keep me happy. So here's my card:



And here's the colours it was based on:



On a totally different point, the garden this morning was amazing. We had our first really misty autumn morning and the garden looked as if it was dressed for Halloween. The dew was highlighting all the fabulously intricate spiders webs. It's not until you see them like this that you realise quite how many spiders there are out there. My son who isn't keen on spiders was quite freaked out!

Again, on another note, I have some exciting news that I'm hoping to share tomorrow so please call back then.

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS teeny trees
Inks - Versafine onyx black
Card - PTI vintage cream, kraft, true black
Papers - My Mind's Eye quite contrary, lush, Crate Paper brook collection
Mother of pearl buttons
Coates linen thread

Debby

12 Comments:

At 30 September 2010 at 11:59 , Blogger Keva said...

Wow...a simple card but it's SO great. I love the circles. Add this to the list of cards that's going to force me to buy that tree set! :)

 
At 30 September 2010 at 13:23 , Blogger Sue Ann said...

Oh Debby I love this layout and the card is FAB!!!! Great use of the colors!!!

 
At 30 September 2010 at 13:57 , Blogger Christina said...

Oh WOW! Simple and stunning! I just love your clean style and the way you add little details that take your cards over the top, like the stitching on this one. So glad you could join the Curtain Call this week!

 
At 30 September 2010 at 15:14 , Blogger Aimes said...

Such a fabulous design, Debby! Great stitching too! Looking forward to tomorrow's post....!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 30 September 2010 at 15:38 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Wow. Simple. Stunning. Love. Great job Debby!

 
At 30 September 2010 at 20:35 , Blogger Laurie said...

This should be a published card! Girl you are too good! Love it!

 
At 1 October 2010 at 01:44 , Blogger Stacey Schafer said...

what a fun design, Debby! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

 
At 1 October 2010 at 02:05 , Blogger Kara said...

this is just awesome....the stitching and placement of shapes is just really unique and perfect!!

 
At 1 October 2010 at 04:13 , Blogger Jess said...

This is wonderful! I love how the stitching brings it all together!

 
At 1 October 2010 at 13:25 , Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the circles and the stitching. Nice use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

 
At 1 October 2010 at 14:46 , Blogger Cristina said...

Okay, I'm somewhat obsessed with this card. Fabulous.

 
At 1 October 2010 at 20:36 , Blogger Monica K. said...

This is so, so cool! Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home