This page has moved to a new address.

MTSC89

lime doodle: MTSC89

3 September 2010

MTSC89

Continuing on a roll with the fabulous challenges out there, I spotted this delightful sketch for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #89. This sketch made it so easy to create a project with layers and interest.




I like to keep a few cards made up for when I need them. None more so than sympathy cards. When you need a sympathy card you need it that day in order to pass on your condolences. That doesn't leave much time for handmade creations. So I like to keep at least one sympathy card in my card box. Unfortunately, I used my last sympathy card the other day, so I used Mercy's sketch to make a new one. I just hope I won't be needing it any time soon.





Supplies:

Card - PTI true black, simply chartreuse, kraft, vintage cream
Stamps - PTI life, round & round
Ribbon - PTI simply chartreuse
Die - PTI scallop die
Ink - Versafine onyx black

Debby

6 Comments:

At 3 September 2010 at 11:43 , Blogger Aimes said...

I hope you never need to use this card, not only because it requires a sad occasion, but because I'd never want to let this beauty go! Seriously fabulous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 3 September 2010 at 22:23 , Blogger Kara said...

very pretty...i have this set in my cart right now...can't wait to get it!

 
At 3 September 2010 at 22:36 , Blogger Cathy Weber said...

Very pretty and sophisticated card. I really love that stamp set.

 
At 4 September 2010 at 00:13 , Blogger Mariana said...

gorgeous card!!

 
At 4 September 2010 at 00:48 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Lovely card....I am so glad I found your blog and I'm going right now and add your blog to my GR!!! You have a great style!

 
At 4 September 2010 at 01:47 , Blogger Keva said...

This is beautiful! I love the pop of kraft in the middle with the black flowers. It's just beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home