This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday invites

lime doodle: Birthday invites

22 February 2011

Birthday invites

Oh my goodness, where did the time go! Sorry to be MIA this last week, but we've been having so much fun on our half term break. Now, I'm not having so much fun trying to get everything sorted on our return! I'm sure the washing is breeding!

Anyhow, when I last popped in I showed you this plate of worms


Well lots of die cutting later and here we are - my youngest's birthday invite. I was wondering about putting the tag on to a card, but it's so cute as it is. I've got a little tag shape on the back with the party details. Thank goodness my little lad loves it!


I wish I'd taken more photos of progress during the week, the bright die cuts looked so fab all lined up on the white table we had at our villa. Ah well, hindsight is a fabulous thing! Here's a bunch of the invites


And all stood to attention.


I have lots more wormy goodness coming - mini treat bags and thank you notes too hopefully.

Edited to add that after going through my google reader I've just found out that the latest challenge on a Passion for Papertrey is party invites. So I'm entering these little guys - go check the challenge out here.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI tiny treats birthday, WMS frame it
Inks - SU! early espresso, Versamark
Card - PTI kraft, simply chartreuse, SU! tempting turquoise, early espresso, pumpkin pie, real red
Dies - PTI tag, mat stack 5, Spellbinders circles, pinked circles
Cricut cartridge - cute critters
Ribbon - SU!
Stickles glitter glue
Clear embossing powder

23 Comments:

At 22 February 2011 at 14:04 , Blogger Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are the most adorable tags I think I have ever seen!!!!

 
At 22 February 2011 at 14:07 , Blogger Aimes said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Oh you worked magic to get from a plate of worms to these super cute tags! Can't wait to see more wormy goodness :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 22 February 2011 at 14:25 , Blogger Brandi said...

Debby,
These are the cutest little tags! They are so bright and fun. Great job.
Brandi

 
At 22 February 2011 at 14:31 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

These are just the CUTEST! Oh my....I just love them. Wow.

 
At 22 February 2011 at 15:16 , Blogger Amber said...

These are so cute! The color combination is just fabulous. Great job.

 
At 22 February 2011 at 15:30 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh my goodness!! Debby, those are spectacular! I love them. You did an awesome job, as always, with this project!

 
At 22 February 2011 at 17:02 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Those tags are adorable! I just love that little worm! So cute!

 
At 22 February 2011 at 18:27 , Blogger Lisa Voerg said...

These invitations are filled with colorful, cuteness. They are a lot of fun and I don't think I have ever seen a cuter worm.

 
At 22 February 2011 at 18:34 , Blogger Kay D said...

Those are just the CUTEST little invitations. EVER!!!!

 
At 22 February 2011 at 18:36 , Blogger Nancy L. said...

those are super cute!!! i was thinking about the same, doing tags for some invites that i'm doing.

 
At 22 February 2011 at 22:15 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my goodness, these are just cute as can be!!!

 
At 23 February 2011 at 00:59 , Blogger Trees said...

These are amazing! I love love love them! The colors are perfect,the worms turned out great, and the ribbon tied with twine is soo cute!

 
At 23 February 2011 at 01:42 , Blogger Caryn said...

OOOH, HAPPY HAPPY!! I LOVE these Debby, they make me smile!!

Thanks for joining us at APFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 
At 23 February 2011 at 03:21 , Blogger Carly said...

These are too cute!! Adorable!

 
At 23 February 2011 at 06:00 , Blogger Gayatri said...

Adorable!ove the bright cheery colors. Love it all:)

 
At 23 February 2011 at 09:19 , Blogger Katie Berberich Handmade said...

These are amazing, I just Looooooove them!
Katie x

 
At 23 February 2011 at 12:51 , Blogger Anne said...

Absolutely perfect.
AOK

 
At 23 February 2011 at 13:50 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

Okay, when you look up "too stinkin' cute" in the dictionary, your tags totally pop up! OMG! I am in love with these amazing tags. Everything is so much fun! Awesome!!!

 
At 23 February 2011 at 14:57 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Eeek!!! Debby, these little darlings are just adorable! These are perfect invites!

 
At 24 February 2011 at 18:01 , Blogger Laurie said...

Ok these are amazing!!! I love them! Those bright colors are fantastic and I love that embossing! Saving these in my favorites for sure!

 
At 25 February 2011 at 13:46 , Blogger Gerdine said...

These are so cute!!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 16:11 , Blogger ChickieChirps said...

Lols! These are just gorgeous!!!

Arabella

 
At 26 February 2011 at 23:16 , Blogger Michelle (abzzymom) said...

These are the CUTEST invites EVER! How lucky are your kids to have such a creative mom like you! Love this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home