This page has moved to a new address.

Plate of worms

lime doodle: Plate of worms

16 February 2011

Plate of worms

We are enjoying our half term break at the moment. When we all come in exhausted from a days fun and everyone's finally fed, watered and settling down for the night, that's when I get out the little pack of craft bits and bobs I've bought with me. A few things for me to do as I relax at the end of the day. And the result so far - a plate of worms! Isn't it supposed to be "a can of worms"? Well there's probably enough here to fill a can!



These cuties are just awaiting some googly eyes and are then intended for my littlest one's party invites. Hopefully I'll have more to show later in the week.

Debby

5 Comments:

At 16 February 2011 at 12:05 , Blogger Keva said...

Aww...so cute! You come up with the coolest things.

 
At 16 February 2011 at 13:06 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh goodness that is too cute! Makes me smile!

 
At 16 February 2011 at 14:24 , Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

Ooh, these are adorable! I can't wait to see the invitations.

 
At 16 February 2011 at 23:39 , Blogger BethieJ said...

So CUTE Debby!!! I just had to let you know I HAD to get that create a critter cartridge because of your CUTE monkeys below.. won it on ebay..now to wait for it to arrive! :)
Have a GREAT day!

 
At 22 February 2011 at 03:59 , Blogger Ann said...

So CUTE! If only worms really looked like these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home