This page has moved to a new address.

Keeping it simple

lime doodle: Keeping it simple

3 February 2011

Keeping it simple

One of my favourite patterned papers paired with a butterfly stamp I've had on my wish list forever and the best route is to keep it simple and let the individual elements shine.





I'm keeping this post simple too - I have my sister visiting at the moment and I'm off to have some fun with her.

Edited to add that the butterfly stamp is from a Hero Arts set called Antique Engravings (CL383). The set has several butterflies and other insects, couple of birds and a few shells. Thanks for asking!

Debby

6 Comments:

At 3 February 2011 at 07:56 , Blogger Huguenot Girl said...

Simply gorgeous Debby! Where is the Butterfly stamp from? Nicole x

 
At 3 February 2011 at 14:01 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh, Debby..that's just the prettiest card! I love the soft colors and your butterfly looks amazing. I like the little spots of bling..cute!

 
At 3 February 2011 at 15:25 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the CAS look but that butterfly is far from CAS! I love that you indeed let that butterfly shine! Who makes that butterfly?

 
At 3 February 2011 at 15:55 , Blogger Cristina said...

Perfect! Love the addition of the bling, too. It's the little things...

 
At 3 February 2011 at 22:05 , Blogger Kara said...

love this cas card and the gems!!

 
At 4 February 2011 at 01:16 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Gorgeous Debbie! just perfect, I adore that butterfly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home