This page has moved to a new address.

Fun fishy

lime doodle: Fun fishy

2 February 2011

Fun fishy

Just popping in today to share a fun card I made on my crafty weekend away.



All the shapes are cut using my Cricut cute critters cartridge. What I particularly like about this card is the fish bowl shape for the card. I cut three bowls - two in white card and one onto a sheet of acetate and then I decorated the top white bowl before tying all the layers together with twine. The acetate on the front is not adhered down but just rests nicely over the white card base and gives it a realistic glass bowl affect. Here's a couple of shots to try and show you the acetate layer.




I'm hoping my youngest will like this one!

Debby

14 Comments:

At 2 February 2011 at 10:38 , Blogger Stephanie said...

OMG! How cute is this !!! Love the Signature Greetings.....it works so well with that little fisy! Just adorable and the acetate is a perfect touch!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 11:58 , Blogger Kara said...

sooo cute.....love the acetate layer...perfect touch!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 12:02 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh, this is SO sweet. I really like it.

 
At 2 February 2011 at 15:48 , Blogger Erica said...

Cute card! I have been wanting to make that fishbowl, too!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 15:54 , Blogger Kay D said...

Such a fun card- my little one would simply adore the little "Nemo" fishy!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 16:18 , Blogger Marisa said...

Beyond adorable!!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 16:32 , Blogger Cristina said...

This is toooooooooo cute! Oh my gosh. Almost makes me want to get a Cricut. Love it!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 22:54 , Blogger Terri said...

Super Cute! The acetate is a great touch too.

 
At 3 February 2011 at 01:07 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Ahh Debby! I love how just stinkin' adorable this is!! Especially that little googly eye! :)

 
At 3 February 2011 at 07:34 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

Awww, I love it! You are totally clever. I love the acetate for the tank. awesome idea. Heck , who am I kidding? I love everything about this card. Genius!

 
At 3 February 2011 at 11:09 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is too adorable! I just love it! Great work Debbie!

 
At 4 February 2011 at 01:52 , Blogger Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this!

 
At 7 February 2011 at 20:46 , Blogger Aimes said...

Hope you weren't up to any 'fishy business' on your crafty weekend away! (sorry - poor joke, I know but I couldn't resist :D)
You totally work that Cricut so well - you make me want one!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 22 February 2011 at 14:14 , Blogger meemee48 said...

This is so, so cute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home