This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday bird

lime doodle: Birthday bird

24 March 2011

Birthday bird


I know, yet another one of this type of card! However, there's a birthday party this weekend and I threw this together really quickly this morning. I must admit to not liking the colours and cuteness factor on this one as much as the others, but time is very short round here. Tomorrow my good and crafty friend Judy along with myself and 2 other adults are taking 20 Brownies on pack holiday for two nights! Help!

I usually do a matching tag for the present (which isn't wrapped yet!). Just something simple to dress up the packaging.



Must dash. To do list is calling! Also as I look at these pictures I think the card is just screaming out for some bling. Off to dig out some sparkles.

Debby

7 Comments:

At 24 March 2011 at 10:26 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, this bird is fun!!! Such a happy-making card!!

 
At 24 March 2011 at 11:19 , Blogger Cori said...

No matter the question, googly eyes are always the answer...how fun! : )

 
At 24 March 2011 at 13:18 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Beautiful ... love what you created.

 
At 24 March 2011 at 17:22 , Blogger Kay D said...

Maximum cuteness achieved! That little bird is SO stinkin' cute, and I love how you did your numeral!

 
At 24 March 2011 at 20:51 , Blogger Kara said...

so cute!! love the eyes!

 
At 25 March 2011 at 02:55 , Blogger Brandi said...

This is adorable!

 
At 26 March 2011 at 03:02 , Blogger Pamela said...

I think this is just adorable. I can't wait to cardlift it. :-) I'm a new follower. I can't wait to come back and see some more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home