This page has moved to a new address.

Totally Hues

lime doodle: Totally Hues

14 March 2011

Totally Hues

I've loved seeing the gorgeous colour combos of Heather Pulvirenti's Totally Hues challenges and I was so glad I got the chance to put a card together for this weeks lovely colours


Also I saw a great card design on Julie Ebersole's blog the other day and basically CASEd the design for my card today.


I know, another Cricut critter, but there seems to be a mass of children's birthdays around this time! This kitty is really chunky, being made of four layers. Brown for the nose and whiskers, dark orange for his stripes, yellow for his tummy and a mid orange for the main part of his body.


That's me for today. Have fun!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI tiny treats birthday
Ink - PTI aqua mist, SU early espresso
Card - PTI orange zest, summer sunrise, lemon tart, SU early espresso
Paper - PTI bitty dots basic
Ribbon - PTI orange zest
Die - PTI scallop
Cricut create a critter
Button
Embroidery floss
Stickles glitter

6 Comments:

At 14 March 2011 at 11:52 , Blogger Cassie said...

That is awesome! I love those critters :D

 
At 14 March 2011 at 13:21 , Blogger Keva said...

Aw, that's so cute! I love the little critters. Makes me want to invest in a Cricut and some cartridges! I like his little belly,too. :)

 
At 15 March 2011 at 02:14 , Blogger Lynn said...

So adorable...love this!

 
At 15 March 2011 at 13:12 , Blogger Ted said...

What a clever composition and that tiger kitty is adorable! :) Great job, Debby.

 
At 17 March 2011 at 14:09 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

What a cute cute cricut critter!! Say that 5 times! LOL Adorable card!

 
At 21 March 2011 at 17:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Eeeeep! Could this be ANY cuter??? Adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home