This page has moved to a new address.

Many, many thank yous

lime doodle: Many, many thank yous

9 March 2011

Many, many thank yous

We all know that for a young lad a birthday hopefully means lots of presents, which also, in my book at any rate, means lots of thank you notes! So here's the first batch which are intended for family and friends.


I kept it simple and bright with a bit of cuteness thrown in! I do love PTI's tiny treats line of stamps. This little guy is from "tiny treats birthday".



I made a bunch up.


Then there are the thank yous for the "Animal Man" party guests. In keeping with the wormy theme, I made more tags and switched out the sentiment to say "many thanks" and then popped the tags on to a bunch of cards so that the ribbons stood proud of the top of the card - they look really cute!


Here's this bunch all ready.


Put all the cards together in a basket and I'm hoping my little guy has a sharp pencil to write all these notes!


Off to find the pencil sharpener!

Debby

Supplies turtle card:

Stamps - PTI tiny treats birthday, teachers apple
Inks - Memento tuxedo black, Versamark
Card - PTI simply chartreuse, SU! tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, real red
Paper - SU!
Dies - PTI mat stack 5, scallop, Spellbinders circles, pinked circles
Clear embossing powder
Copics

Supplies worm card:

Stamps - PTI tiny treats birthday, WMS frame it
Inks - SU! early espresso, Versamark
Card - PTI kraft, simply chartreuse, SU! tempting turquoise, early espresso, pumpkin pie, real red
Dies - PTI tag, mat stack 5, Spellbinders circles, pinked circles
Cricut cartridge - cute critters
Ribbon - SU!
Stickles glitter glue
Clear embossing powder

11 Comments:

At 9 March 2011 at 19:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

stunning!
Your work is great as well as your photography.

Love the vibrant colors!

 
At 9 March 2011 at 19:13 , Blogger Keva said...

That little worm is just adorable. From the invites to the goody bags to these thank you notes, this has been one of THE cutest sets I've seen. You dud such a great job on all of it, Debby!!!

 
At 9 March 2011 at 20:49 , Blogger Mad for Paper said...

I am sure these will bring back wonderful memories of the party when received.
TFS
Ang

 
At 9 March 2011 at 22:48 , Blogger Deb said...

Debby, these thank you notes are adorable. You did a fantastic job on everything for this party. Fabulous!

 
At 9 March 2011 at 22:51 , Blogger Susan said...

They are so cute!! Those googly eyes are an adorable touch. I love all of the colors together.

 
At 9 March 2011 at 23:56 , Blogger Elena said...

sooo cute! my 3 year old son is sitting on my lap oohing and aahing away :) He wants me to make him "a turtle card" - I may just have to oblige him!

 
At 10 March 2011 at 00:42 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

awww, sweet! I must say, I do like a good googly-eye if I say so myself. Adorable.

 
At 10 March 2011 at 10:45 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Love these colour combos and the shiny dots on the turtle tag!

 
At 11 March 2011 at 02:35 , Blogger Jocelyn Olson said...

I love these thank-yous! It's great to see a (relatively) quick idea for thank you cards and tags. Love the heat embossing with the Mat Stack!

 
At 17 March 2011 at 14:14 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

That heat embossing on the red mat stack looks FABULOUS!!!!

 
At 20 March 2011 at 02:55 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Oh my! If that isn't the cutest thing!! I love your cards, the embossing is fabulous! And, the little bookworm...too cute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home