This page has moved to a new address.

Card sets

lime doodle: Card sets

24 February 2011

Card sets

I love Amy Butler fabrics and have indulged in a few of her delicious notebooks too. In addition, I bought this stationary set a while back - I was drawn to it's bold mix of patterns and absolutely adorable matching envelopes.


However, as much as I liked it, I found I didn't use the set; always turning to my own handmade items. So I decided to re purpose the stationary into sets of cards.



Using the paper patterns provided with the set, I made four simple cards, each with a different greeting.







Then I made a folder to keep the cards with their cute matching envelopes.



From the one stationary set I was able to make four sets each containing four cards. I will be tucking these away as handy end of term gifts for teachers or parent helpers.



Debby

Supplies:

Amy Butler Lucky Flowers Mix and Match Stationary
Stamps - WMS fancy phrases
Ink - Versafine spanish moss, SU! early espresso
Card - PTI rustic white, SU! Early Espresso
Dies - Spellbinders fancy tags
Ribbon - PTI simply chartreuse

8 Comments:

At 24 February 2011 at 14:19 , Blogger Keva said...

Ok, ok...you're going to have to tell me how you made that folder! These cards are fabulous. Love the papers and the style of the designs. These are fabulous, Debby!

 
At 24 February 2011 at 14:22 , Blogger Cristina said...

I'm a huge Amy Butler fan, too. I have a sheet of her paper that I've held onto for approximately 4 years now because I can't bear to let it go! Very cool re-purposing project here.

 
At 24 February 2011 at 17:40 , Blogger Laurie said...

Ummmmm.......WOW! This is a fantastic set and I soooo love your matching folder! Debby this is an awesome project!! I love it!

 
At 24 February 2011 at 18:57 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Absolutely lovely Debbie! Just so creative!

 
At 25 February 2011 at 00:29 , Blogger Marion said...

Wow..really lovely! I am sure the recipient of those cards sets will be delighted! You are so talented!!

 
At 25 February 2011 at 01:22 , Blogger Jen W. said...

These are gorgeous, Debby - love those yummy colours and patterns. I also love the folders you made for them.

 
At 25 February 2011 at 02:16 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these are amazing!!! And I'm a new blog follower :-)
-Sam :-)

 
At 27 February 2011 at 16:08 , Blogger Jessica Yoder said...

HOW do you make that folder!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home