This page has moved to a new address.

Card folder tutorial and home

lime doodle: Card folder tutorial and home

26 February 2011

Card folder tutorial and home

Well, I've had quite a few requests as to how to make the card folder I showed you here. I've got visitors and lots on with the kids this weekend, but hope to be able to put together a tutorial during next week. So watch this space!

Now on to something I made yesterday. I did a happy dance when I first clapped eyes on the colours and patterns of My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie papers! Well the paper pad arrived this week, so while meeting up at a friends for a crafty catch up I made the suitable "oohing" and "aahing" noises while putting together this card!



I love this little house from the Love Lives Here set.



Well I'd better dash and get on with the cooking in preparation for our visitor's arrival this afternoon.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI love lives here, SU! bliss
Inks - PTI chamomile, SU! early espresso, so saffron, Versafine deep lagoon
Card - PTI rustic white
Papers - My Mind's Eye stella rose hattie
Dies - PTI love lives here, mat stack 5
adhesive pearls

16 Comments:

At 26 February 2011 at 10:15 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

So so pretty. I am captivated by this card. The colors are divine! What an amazing melange of PP...and the perfectly placed pearls! Beautiful.

 
At 26 February 2011 at 11:20 , Blogger Lynn said...

Gorgeous. I picked up this paper pad too...love how you put it to great use!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 12:30 , Blogger Lisa Voerg said...

I agree this patterned paper is so nice. Love lives here is on my list. Fantastic job.

 
At 26 February 2011 at 12:55 , Blogger Kara said...

beautiful....these colors are amazing!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 13:00 , Blogger Christina said...

This is lovely, Debby! The papers are gorgeous, and the stamped flourish behind the house is perfect. Beautiful job!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 13:49 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh, this IS lovely. Great color scheme..very soothing indeed. I cannot wait for the tut!! :)

 
At 26 February 2011 at 14:37 , Blogger Margaret M said...

Debby this card is just lovely! I really liked the layering of papers and the stitching your did and the little house is the cutest!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 14:52 , Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

What a beautiful card!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 15:37 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous Debby! I loooove that mat stack stamped with that flourish and house!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 16:57 , Blogger Kim O'Connell said...

Love the color combo and the stitching is such a nice touch!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 17:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I picked up two of the four MME paper pads on Thursday and am headed back for the other two this afternoon. I LOVE this card!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 20:18 , Blogger AuroraDawn said...

Oh my, I LOVE this card ... I'm sold

Now adding that set to my next PTI order and looking for those MME papers - Absolutely GORGEOUS!

 
At 26 February 2011 at 23:29 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

love love LOVE!!!

 
At 27 February 2011 at 15:12 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Oh shoot! I just ordered some MME paper pads from this line but not this one!! This is absolutely gorgeous and now I need to go buy those papers! They piece together so beautiful!

 
At 27 February 2011 at 15:16 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I forgot to add that this card got a yellow star in my GR today! :)

 
At 27 February 2011 at 19:42 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Oh my this is gorgeous!! Amy texted me and asked me if I had seen this yet!! It is so pretty!! I just got a couple of paper packs from this line and some stamps too so I am very happy to see such wonderful inspiration using it!! Very, very pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home