This page has moved to a new address.

Wormy update - from me to you

lime doodle: Wormy update - from me to you

1 March 2011

Wormy update - from me to you

In an effort to get ready for my youngest's party this weekend, I have another wormy update for you! These bags of gummy worms will be part of the party bags. I'm not a big fan of giving out too much sugar, but these guys matched the tags so well and they are free from artificial colours and flavourings!


The tag is basically the same as the party invite, except I swapped out the "you're invited" sentiment for this cute "from me to you" one.

Now believe me when I say that bags of worms are pretty hard to photograph - the little guys just don't keep still - pretty much like the bundles of energy they are intended for! So I popped a bunch of the bags into a basket, wonder if I can do that to the party guests too?!



Debby

Supplies:
Stamps - PTI tiny treats birthday, everyday button bits
Inks - SU! early espresso, Versamark
Card - PTI kraft, simply chartreuse, SU! tempting turquoise, early espresso, pumpkin pie, real red
Dies - PTI tag, mat stack 5, Spellbinders circles, pinked circles
Cricut cartridge - cute critters
Ribbon - SU!
Stickles glitter glue
Clear embossing powder

12 Comments:

At 1 March 2011 at 08:43 , Blogger Hanne said...

This is SOOO adorable! You actually made me look into buying that Cricut Cartridge. Are you able to create the whole worm (with the turqoise background) with the cartridges?

I really really like this idea!

 
At 1 March 2011 at 10:46 , Blogger Jen W. said...

These really are cute! I love all the layered elements on the tags. Unless you spike the birthday cake with something I think you'll have trouble keeping the guest still for long! :)

 
At 1 March 2011 at 10:47 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh my Debbie! This is adorable! All of these wormy party pieces are too cute!

 
At 1 March 2011 at 12:02 , Blogger Keva said...

Again..these are too cute! Every time I see these little guys, it just makes me smile. :)

 
At 1 March 2011 at 16:48 , Blogger BethieJ said...

DEBBY!! LOVE them! LOVE LOVE LOVE! That little wormy is just DARLING!! Now is he on a different cricut cartridge.. hmm I have to look! LOL! I LOVE my one I got create a critter.. made a panda so far! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

 
At 1 March 2011 at 17:47 , Blogger Aimes said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!! I fall a little deeper in love with those wormies everytime I see them :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 1 March 2011 at 18:10 , Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

Oooh, these are soooooo cute!

Margriet

 
At 1 March 2011 at 20:00 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Hanne, yes the worm is created entirely from the cartridge. There are three layers to each worm. A base dark layer, I used brown, and you only really see this for the eyes, mouth and antennae. Then next is a turquoise layer and finally the green layer with cut outs so you see the turquoise on the body. I like to add googly eyes.

 
At 2 March 2011 at 00:46 , Blogger Tiggertum said...

Hi Debby, i am new to your blog and wanted to say i LOVE the things you create! A quick question - can you get PTI products in the UK or do people order from the US?

 
At 2 March 2011 at 02:19 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

I love these treat bags. Great job.

 
At 2 March 2011 at 08:14 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Tiggertum, I've popped over your blog and left a comment there but will answer here too just in case. You can't get PTI in the UK :( I love their stuff so much though that I go through the process of ordering, waiting (about 2 weeks) and then paying customs too! Oh but they do such fab designs!

 
At 2 March 2011 at 15:41 , Blogger Jocelyn Olson said...

Soooooo cute! Love the treat bag idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home