This page has moved to a new address.

Curtain Call Colour Challenge # 71

lime doodle: Curtain Call Colour Challenge # 71

28 February 2011

Curtain Call Colour Challenge # 71


I saw the rich colours for this weeks Curtain Call challenge earlier yesterday. Later, when I was putting some things away in my craft room, I saw my latest patterned paper pad and remembered the mustard spotty paper. I pulled out a piece and carried on tidying up. Next I spotted a splash of colour which matched cherry cobbler - it turned out to be an acetate flower. Before you know it I'd made a card. So much for the tidying up!





Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI round and round, text style
Inks - PTI chamomile, SU early espresso
Card - PTI rustic white, kraft
Paper - My Mind's Eye stella rose hattie
Acetate flower - My Mind's Eye bright "girlfriends" flowers
Dies - PTI jar label, Spellbinders labels 4
Ribbon - PTI fine linen

10 Comments:

At 28 February 2011 at 12:29 , Blogger Elena said...

it's beautiful - and I see I'm not the only one who creates sympathy cards with a bit of sunshine to them! Have a great day.

 
At 28 February 2011 at 13:32 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is totally lovely Debbie! I love that acetate flower!

 
At 28 February 2011 at 14:09 , Blogger Keva said...

This is so cool! I love the way you stamped those flowers and presented that..very nice. Debby!

 
At 28 February 2011 at 16:55 , Blogger Christina said...

Wow, Debby! Gorgeous work with the colors. I wish my "tidying" up was so productive! LOL! Thanks for playing at the Curtain Call again this week!

 
At 28 February 2011 at 17:19 , Blogger Mad for Paper said...

Wow, this is just stunning. Beautiful.
TFS
Ang

 
At 28 February 2011 at 22:12 , Blogger Tammy said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Great use of the colours!!

 
At 1 March 2011 at 15:34 , Blogger Vickie Z said...

Love the acetate flower!!! I don't tidy up as well as you!!!

 
At 1 March 2011 at 16:07 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Wow that acetate flower is gorgeous and I love how you added those pearls to jazz it up a bit! Beautiful card Debby!

 
At 3 March 2011 at 15:06 , Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely! That acetate flower piece is perfect and I love how you added some color on top. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

 
At 6 March 2011 at 03:58 , Blogger Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home