This page has moved to a new address.

On your 75th

lime doodle: On your 75th

1 April 2011

On your 75th

Here's another card that needs to get to the post office before we head off on our holiday.



Pretty straight forward for a guy card I think. I added the leaf die cuts (again!) because, well I like them and also the recipient is a bit of a gardener!



I'm at the packing phase where I'm now actually putting piles into bags and starting to think about weight allowances! Not long to go now.

Debby

1 Comments:

At 1 April 2011 at 08:54 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Debby!
I love the colors you used! Maybe a straightforward card, but at the same time very pretty! Love it! The patterned papers are wonderful together!
Hugs, Wendy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home