This page has moved to a new address.

Waltzingmouse Stamps 2nd birthday tea party

lime doodle: Waltzingmouse Stamps 2nd birthday tea party

7 May 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps 2nd birthday tea party

This is my second post today - I know all quiet for a few days and then multiple posts!

On 21st May Waltzingmouse Stamps is turning two and Claire wants to celebrate with a little tea party! The idea is to use one of Waltzingmouse's templates to "bring" to the party and there's even a free template - the tea baggie I used today. In addition, one random entry will win £200 of Waltzingmouse goodies! Check it all out on Claire's blog here!



Now I love Waltzingmouse Stamps - those that have visited my blog for a while might remember my "teeny trees" period when every card I made seemed to have an image or a sentiment from that set! However, for me, what makes WMS even better is that they are based in Ireland, on my side of the pond, and I can get my orders within days!



Anyhow, this is the little tea baggie that I will be "bringing to the tea party" and I'm going to fill it with fancy tea bags!

Isn't that My Mind's Eye paper gorgeous! The flower image I used to coordinate my tag is actually from the poinsettia set, but I think it fits here perfectly. I hand cut one of the frames from vintage labels 18 and then layered part of one of the other frames over the top. A sentiment from the Frame It set finished it off nicely.

Anyone fancy a cuppa?! Off to pop the kettle on!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS vintage labels 18, frame it, big bloom poinsettia
Inks - PTI sweet blush, berry sorbet, smoky shadow
Card - PTI rustic white, Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye stella rose

17 Comments:

At 7 May 2011 at 20:12 , Blogger Keva said...

Ooh, Debby this is so so cute! I'll have to drop in on the WMS blog and get in on the fun. I have Teeny Trees, but haven't used it in a while. You know, whenever I order from them it's very fast getting to me here in the States - like 10 days. :)

 
At 7 May 2011 at 22:23 , Blogger Debgem said...

This is lovely - great colours and such pretty papers!

 
At 7 May 2011 at 23:28 , Blogger Isha said...

Lovely card. TFS

 
At 8 May 2011 at 02:33 , Blogger Amber said...

So pretty!

 
At 8 May 2011 at 03:25 , Blogger Charmaine Stack said...

I love how well the poinsettia coordinates with that DP. And how you layered the frames. And how you added string and the wee clothespin. Gosh... I love it all! And now I have a yen for tea...

 
At 8 May 2011 at 14:27 , Blogger Claire Brennan said...

Debby this is sooo pretty!!! thanks for kicking us off in style!!!! I do love how you matched everything in so well with the paper, and yup - it's gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining our birthday tea!! Hugs, Claire.

 
At 8 May 2011 at 16:34 , Blogger Karin (Peppermintpatty) said...

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE everything about it!

 
At 8 May 2011 at 22:06 , Blogger Ann said...

Really pretty - what a lovely gift package this would make. And that poinsettia matches the paper perfectly - so clever to marry them up.

 
At 9 May 2011 at 19:32 , Blogger Inkyfingers said...

I agree that those papers are just gorgeous Debby and I love that overlaid frame. Fabulous.

 
At 9 May 2011 at 20:22 , Blogger Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is super charming Debby! I love the colors, papers, and sweet little clothes pin at the top!!

 
At 9 May 2011 at 21:10 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Beautiful. Love what you created.

 
At 10 May 2011 at 15:22 , Blogger Karen M said...

I love this! Such pretty colours!

 
At 11 May 2011 at 18:17 , Blogger Cyndie said...

Wow, what a cute one! I just love the patterned paper and how you got the stamps and die cuts to match it! Very nice indeed!

 
At 12 May 2011 at 05:15 , Blogger Amy said...

Love the grey palette with the pops of pastel pinks. Beautiful! Love how you folded over the leaf die cut....neat idea!

 
At 16 May 2011 at 01:02 , Blogger Joanne Gilch said...

Wonderful and the colors are so eye pleasing!!!!!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 23:35 , Blogger Simply Shaz said...

Such a pretty bag! Love those colours.
Good Luck :)
Shaz x

 
At 22 May 2011 at 00:13 , Blogger Julia Aston said...

Love the papers you used - what pretty colors - a wonderful little tea bag box!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home