This page has moved to a new address.

The last of the critters and a blog holiday

lime doodle: The last of the critters and a blog holiday

17 June 2011

The last of the critters and a blog holiday

Yes, today is the last of the children's parties I need to get ready for before the summer break. So another Cricut critter card and tag was in order. The little girl in question loves the jellyfish from the set, so using Laurie's card here as inspiration I made these.


The jelly fish is attached to the inside of the card and is seen through a circular window in the card front. Then there's some cute googly eyes as usual, a bit of glitter and some gems to bling it all up a bit.


And a matching tag.


Well, as we teeter on the edge of our summer holidays (summer except it's pouring with rain at the moment!) I am finding it difficult to blog. Time just isn't complying. So if posts are infrequent for the next few weeks it's just that I'm taking a little time to chill with the kids and we will be travelling some too. I do have a couple of scheduled posts but not as many as I would like, but hey I'm OK with that - I will be back soon, refreshed and hopefully inspired.

Debby

Supplies:

Card - SU elegant eggplant, blushing bride
Paper - SU subtles paper pad
Cricut create a critter cartridge
Dies - Spellbinders circles, scalloped circles, PTI tag sale 3
PTI sweet blush ribbon
Divine twine
Ribbon girl button
Stickles glitter glue
Adhesive stones

8 Comments:

At 17 June 2011 at 16:05 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh my gosh...this little octo is SO cute, Debby. I have said it before, but I totally love the tags you make..always so so cute!

 
At 17 June 2011 at 19:28 , Blogger Elena said...

so, so cute! I love your little critters - and all of these tags that you create are adorable!

 
At 18 June 2011 at 06:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just so sweeet and I love that matching tag. Just adorable!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

 
At 18 June 2011 at 12:24 , Blogger Aimes said...

I'll never tire of those critters, Debby! I think it's the googly eyes that bring them to life - so sweet!
Is summer break soon for you up there? We've got another 5 weeks *sigh*
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 18 June 2011 at 19:10 , Blogger StephC said...

Too stinkin cute!! My goodness, how adorable!

 
At 23 June 2011 at 10:17 , Blogger Rachel Izakowicz said...

Just discovered your blog & your stuff is gorgeous! I love your critters - I have Create a Critter & have never used it - feel so inspired now!

 
At 24 June 2011 at 08:43 , Blogger Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Aww this card is adorable! :)

 
At 28 June 2011 at 10:51 , Blogger Arlene said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love it. :)

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home