This page has moved to a new address.

Thanks

lime doodle: Thanks

14 August 2011

Thanks

Well I mentioned I've been adding to my Papertrey Ink stamps and dies and here's another new set to my collection - gracious vases. I do love everything that Maile Belles designs!



This card is a CASE of a wonderful team mate of mine - the owner of CASE study - Chupa. Here's her original card:


I loved the design and the way only one spray of flowers had been coloured. To keep with that theme I stamped three vases but only added colour to one.


On this card I also tried my hand at the technique shown on this weeks Papertrey Ink Make it Monday - to use copics to add colour to plain ribbon. I added a wide stripe of T1 and a small stripe either side of R22.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Papertrey Ink gracious vases, bitty background blocks
Inks - Versafine onyx black, smoky gray, Papertrey Ink Melon Berry
Paper - Stampin' Up designer series paper patterns stack
Dies - Papertrey Ink spiral notebook page
Stampin' Up jewels
Ribbon - Papertrey Ink fresh snow
Copics T1, R22
Prisma glitter

18 Comments:

At 14 August 2011 at 05:31 , Blogger Keva said...

Ooh...this is so pretty! Love the look of the one vase being colored. This is fabulous!

 
At 14 August 2011 at 06:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the colors you used and how you only did color on the one vase. I agree everything Maile designs is amazing.

 
At 14 August 2011 at 07:55 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How lovely to see you inspired by one of my cards! I love the cool pallette with a tounch of blush, and the background is superb!

 
At 14 August 2011 at 08:08 , Blogger Kate Lewis said...

So elegant Debby, and I love the colour combination too! Kate x

 
At 14 August 2011 at 08:39 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Brilliant. I really like the single spray of flowers - so very pretty.

I thought the ribbon came like that - must have a play with my Promarkers to see if I can acheive such a fabulous effect! Thanks.

 
At 14 August 2011 at 09:06 , Blogger KayBeScraps said...

wow.. looks soo fantastic..
Hugs, Katrin

 
At 14 August 2011 at 09:54 , Blogger Gayatri said...

AWESOME! Love the paper piercing on the vase.

 
At 14 August 2011 at 12:23 , Blogger Huguenot Girl said...

Gorgeous card - great colouring on the ribbon and I love the paper piecing you did with the vase! Nicole x

 
At 14 August 2011 at 16:01 , Blogger Lynn Put said...

Oh this is fabulous! I love your color combo with the vases and your colored ribbon for the MIM challenge!

 
At 14 August 2011 at 19:28 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

I am so glad I found your em subscription for your blog! YOU are amazing and I love your card style!! ROCK IT OUT~

 
At 14 August 2011 at 20:05 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

Oooo, your card is sensational!!! I love the color palette and paper piecing and your Copic ribbon!!

 
At 15 August 2011 at 00:11 , Blogger carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. You did a great job coloring your ribbon with copics.

 
At 15 August 2011 at 04:51 , Blogger Cristina said...

Oh, all that gray! Love it.

 
At 15 August 2011 at 06:07 , Blogger Camilla said...

wow it is very elegant.

 
At 15 August 2011 at 09:02 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

ooh la la! Love this card. The colors are so fantastic together. The crispness of the white paired with the gray and melon is just delectable. Killer ribbon to boot! Great job!

 
At 15 August 2011 at 09:54 , Blogger Mandy said...

Debby, this is stunning, your ribbon turned out fabulous! I love Papertrey's Spiral Notebook Page but haven't used it nearly enough. Your latest projects have really inspired me to dig it out again...so a big thank you!!

 
At 16 August 2011 at 21:27 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Oh Debby I am in love with this card!! The colors are really lovely and the design is perfect!! So pretty!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 04:26 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

Ditto what everyone else said! This card is stunning, Debby. I especially love that texty background.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home