This page has moved to a new address.

paper smooches guest designer week 4

lime doodle: paper smooches guest designer week 4

28 September 2011

paper smooches guest designer week 4

Wow, how did this happen - my last week as Paper Smooches guest designer :( I've had the most amazing time with Kim's wonderful stamps and I'd like to say a big thank you to Kim for giving me this opportunity.

Well from the September release the one set I haven't shown yet is this one - Perpetual Bliss. This set is filled with great icons - alarm clock, jukebox, camera, light bulb and this telephone. I love this old Bakelite phone! Now I suppose traditionally this would be black, but I guess it's no big surprise that I coloured it green!


I could just imagine someone phoning to a loved one to let them know they are missed.


Once again, thanks Kim - I've had a ball!

6 Comments:

At 28 September 2011 at 15:49 , Blogger Cindy Lyles said...

This is so incredibly cute!!!! love that phone too, and the color - aack! adorable!!!

 
At 28 September 2011 at 15:58 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh, that is SO cute! Love the phone and the hearts pouring out are brilliant. Really pretty card, Debby!

 
At 28 September 2011 at 20:47 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

OMGoodness, so very cute!!! Love those hearts!

 
At 29 September 2011 at 00:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is adorable

 
At 29 September 2011 at 00:50 , Blogger SueB said...

my, how time flies when you're having fun, eh?!

 
At 29 September 2011 at 04:06 , Blogger Michelle said...

So cute! You have such great ideas, Debby. I love those hearts coming from the phone. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home