This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 62

lime doodle: case study challenge 62

20 October 2011

case study challenge 62

Phew, I'm back! Sorry things have been quiet around these parts but we took the children down to visit my family and then flew off for a few days in the sun! We had a totally relaxing time which was just what we needed. We are now home to some rather wet and windy weather which has left the mountain tops covered in snow and we are 25 degrees cooler than on our holiday!
As the weather turns it gives me the perfect opportunity to indulge in a bit of crafty time! So how about this fabulous card to get you inspired.

Yes, this is the latest installment from our CASE study challenge muse this month Niki Estes. I was hopping around in delight when I saw this card as I'd already saved a copy in my favourites folder! Great design and fabulous colours - you know me I love green! Weirdly though, when I came to CASE it I went with a muted palette! GASP! I suppose the main reason was the opportunity to use this lovely sunflower stamp from Papertrey Ink - it fitted so well with the original design.

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink simple sunflower, There She Goes sentimental birthday; Inks - Martha Stewart meyer lemon, Verscolor pinecone, Stampin' Up old olive; Card - Stampin' Up sahara sand; Die - Papertrey Ink spiral notepage; Ribbon - Stampin' Up pumpkin pie

Except for my colour choices I think it's easy to see how I was inspired.


Well, now it's your turn! Take a look at the rest of the Design Team and then play along!

Chupa (owner)
Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Teneale
Teresa

I'm keeping my posts short and sweet this week as I try to catch up after our trip - how do so many jobs accumulate after such a relatively short time away!

Have a great day!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 20 October 2011 at 07:40 , Blogger Rachel Izakowicz said...

Gorgeous card! Just love the layout and the whole look x

 
At 20 October 2011 at 12:29 , Blogger Teresa Kline said...

this is super sweet Debby!

enjoy *~*

 
At 20 October 2011 at 14:10 , Blogger Cristina said...

I love this soooo much! When I saw it in the folder earlier, I had to stop myself from CASEing *your* version, too!

 
At 20 October 2011 at 14:16 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! I love the orange & yellow with the grey!

 
At 21 October 2011 at 01:09 , Blogger carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful..Love your take on Niki's card. that ribbon is awesome. Love the handwriting in the sentiment.

 
At 21 October 2011 at 01:56 , Blogger Brenda said...

Super card! Love the colors you went with!

 
At 21 October 2011 at 02:06 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

Perfection! Love the ribbon and the Kraft. The spiral notbook die is the cutest. Lovely card.

 
At 22 October 2011 at 08:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

Debby this is great. I just ordered the sunflower stamp. It will be here Monday!! Thanks for the inspiration.

 
At 23 October 2011 at 06:52 , Blogger Mynn xx said...

This is amazing! Your colors are just fabulous! :)

 
At 23 October 2011 at 11:59 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely - what a great CASE! I love your ribbon banner too ;)
Rx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home