This page has moved to a new address.

birthday dino

lime doodle: birthday dino

21 November 2011

birthday dino

It's been ages since I broke out my Cricut create a critter cartridge! A friend needed a dinosaur card and I thought this guy just fit the bill perfectly.

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink birthday bash sentiments; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Card - Papertrey Ink summer sunrise, Stampin' Up poppy parade, island indigo, lucky limeade, pool party; Dies - Papertrey Ink banners, Spellbinders create a flake 1; Twine - The Twinery peapod; Cricut - create a critter 2.5"

I used some bright happy colours for dino and his party hat and then computer generated a speech bubble before stamping a birthday sentiment from Papertrey Ink's birthday bash sentiments. Then I needed something to ground the little guy and I remembered a fabulous card by Jen Carter I saw recently. I loved how Jen looped twine to make her grass.

Please call by tomorrow as we start the There She Goes sneak peeks!

7 Comments:

At 21 November 2011 at 23:02 , Blogger Joyce said...

That dino so cute, and I just love how you made the grass--too clever.

 
At 21 November 2011 at 23:16 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

CA-UTE!!!

 
At 21 November 2011 at 23:30 , Blogger Wendy said...

So cute, LOVE the grass.

 
At 21 November 2011 at 23:40 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Totally adorable Debbie! I love that little dino and that fabulous twine grass!

 
At 22 November 2011 at 00:29 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

This is soooooo CUTE!!!

 
At 22 November 2011 at 03:40 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Oh goodness Debby! That dinosaur is adorable!! LOVE him!! What a happy card!! Love the grass too! Thanks for the shout out!

 
At 22 November 2011 at 22:35 , Blogger Deb said...

Great card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home