This page has moved to a new address.

one last one!

lime doodle: one last one!

19 December 2011

one last one!

Squeezing in one last Christmas card before the big day! I must admit that I've turned to There She Goes' Holly Jolly set again and again. I love the combination of solid images and cute fonts. For this card I strung a snowflake from a branch from their Zoo-pendous set. I set the image inside a simple aperture outlined in a pop of red.

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes zoopendous, holly jolly; Inks - Memento tuxedo black, Versacolor lagoon blue, seafoam; Card - Stampin' Up  real red, Papertrey Ink soft stone; Stampin' Up rhinestones

I stamped the larger of the solid snowflake stamps in a lighter blue and then centred the smaller one on top in a darker hue. A smidgen of bling finished it off.


I'm dashing off tonight. I'm just sitting down to intoduce my daughter to the BBC's adaptation of Pride and Prejudice. I hope she loves it as much as I do!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 19 December 2011 at 19:13 , Blogger Aimes said...

Sweet card, Debby! I love the way that red frame 'pops'!
Oooh your daughter is in for a treat (IMHO!) I love the BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice :)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 19 December 2011 at 23:01 , Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful, Debby! I love that red frame, I might try that myself sometime. :-)

 
At 20 December 2011 at 01:34 , Blogger dstandard said...

Love this Debby - sooo love your style!

 
At 20 December 2011 at 01:56 , Blogger Melyssa said...

OMG!! That is the cutest card ever!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home